Can anybody please merge all of these Windows 10 threads?

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by SNaRe, Jul 13, 2015.

1. SNaRe

SNaRe MDL Senior Member

Apr 8, 2009
    #1 SNaRe, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
  2. Sir007

Sir007 MDL Secret Agent

May 9, 2011
    When half deserve to be deleted, and yeah why not make a single thread with all Win10 threads (1 billion page FTW, ez 2 browse for robots) :D

3. Flipp3r

Flipp3r MDL Expert

Feb 11, 2009
    When RTM hits/leaks in the next couple of days no-one's gonna care about these anyway...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. lostpassword

lostpassword MDL Member

Nov 21, 2009
    I agree - getting totally lost about what is happening. I have managed to install 10162 - which seems very good.

5. FaiKee

FaiKee Misinformation spreader

Jul 24, 2009
    Don't worry, when win10 RTM leaks, all these threads will sink like a rock - people will jump to start a thread of his own. :rasta:

6. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. MrKaon

MrKaon MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2011
  8. spidernz

spidernz MDL Senior Member

May 20, 2011
    Also the pinned threads need to be cleaned up and most unpinned as they're old

9. Evides

Evides MDL Member

Apr 6, 2014
    With all due respect, but I have never seen a forum where so many vistors, guru's and mods hate new threads.
    Ask a question and all you get is 'CLOSE THIS THREAD'.
    It's a public forum, not your local library... ;)

10. Flipp3r

Flipp3r MDL Expert

Feb 11, 2009
    Yeah I agree on this. Some of these posts could be new users getting there post count up...

11. coromonadalix

coromonadalix MDL Senior Member

Jul 21, 2009
    #11 coromonadalix, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
    My comments

Since the windows 10 Tp Mdl has sunk : with bad comments, useless posts, bad behavior, insults, peoples arguing more and more for nothing.

etc ... when it will go rtm FINALLY all those posts should be closed for good, and a very good clean up should be done.

For crist sake, thoses @%%#$@ posts with big stupid images, big stupid links etc ... check in win 10 ... you'll have plenty SHOULD NOT BE PERMITTED. An very small size attachemnt or hyperlink ok, no hide, but nothing else.

Sorry but MDL had class, helpful ressources and peoples too, but it is becoming "trashy"

I'm not doing it for the post count by the way, has few others do ...

12. labvxe

labvxe MDL Expert

Mar 24, 2015
    I have to agree with you. There's so many useless threads that haven't been touched in months. And always bunch of people arguing about pointless stuffs or rumors all over the place
    All these useless posts shouldn't be closed :D They need to be deleted for good!!!

13. coromonadalix

coromonadalix MDL Senior Member

Jul 21, 2009
    BUT peoples don't google up things or make a search before asking many times the same things, i understand why peoples, or mods can be bored or "hate new threads" you'll see many duplicates threads of the same nature, just a different way of asking.

14. sevenacids

sevenacids MDL Addicted

Aug 17, 2012
    Well, it depends... sometimes when a new thread is started with a question that has been answered before many times in another thread, I think "why create another one"? Oftentimes people are just too lazy to search if there is already an answer, but on the other hand: If you got one thread aggregating everything, with 100+ pages, it can get hard to find what you're looking for unless you are a guru and know exactly how to narrow it down. So, instead of just putting the "close thread" stamp on every "useless" thread, I think it would help if there was some kind of FAQ thread that covers the essential questions on page one. It would also help to keep the other threads clean and on topic. But, well, providing such a FAQ requires some effort to create and maintain, and maybe there a not enough members who are willing to do it (which is understandable, I simply wouldn't have the time to commit myself to such a task). What's actually bothering me more is that in times we're at the base of a wave (no new build, no interesting news), the existing threads tend to go too off-topic and spammed with needless posts. What about a soap thread for all that stuff? :D

15. Soulfate

Soulfate MDL Member

Feb 14, 2011
    #16 Soulfate, Jul 13, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2015
    If everything was clear since the beginning (from MS or others), we shouldn't need to dig the truth about Windows 10.
    It's because everyone were confused that there is such trash on this forum, and it is an inevitable collateral damage in the research process.
    Only moderators can create sub categories for Windows 10 Builds, Windows 10 Activation, Windows 10 RTM and final versions, etc...

Please don't complain that a forum is alive.

16. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Priceless! :D

17. lobo11

lobo11 TOMAHAWK CHOP

Feb 16, 2012
    Spambot :D:D:D:eek:

18. Zardoc

Zardoc MDL Addicted

Feb 7, 2008
    The MDL site only gets ''polluted'' with trash posts when BETAS are ongoing. Once they're over everything clams down. I don't know how it's going to go with these new ongoing insider programs that don't end. :g:

19. WardocsRevenge

WardocsRevenge MDL Expert

Jan 13, 2012
    if it was merged it be a utter mess more then it is