can Anyone Help Me With Bluetooth Mouse Problems?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by radiuss, Aug 24, 2013.

1. radiuss

radiuss MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2013
    Please someone help because this BT mouse is driving me crazy. A little background:

It's a Microsoft 5000. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling mouse drivers to know avail. Deleting the device and pairing it again. It appears and says it is working, but doesn't and actually the bluetooth mouse icon disappears later from the devices.

Ok two things really going on:

1) My computer recognizes the mouse in pairing mode and syncs to it and "says" the HID device is ready to use, but the mouse does not work.

I see the mouse listed in the devices, but later it disappears. This all happened after I used a mass storage device.

2) When in Device Manager, it will refresh ever 2 second and some of the listed items change--for instance one second the BT mouse is listed, then it refreshes 2 seconds later and it is gone (under the mice category).

Something very strange is going on, do you guys or gals have any clue as to what the problem is and how to fix it?

I started my computer in safe mode and the Device manager does NOT do the refreshing on and off thing.

2. radiuss

radiuss MDL Novice

Jul 23, 2013
    problem solved. Never mind.

3. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    Please post your solution so others might learn from it