Cannot Boot From Windows 7

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by AnoopSudhakaran, Apr 7, 2011.

1. AnoopSudhakaran

AnoopSudhakaran MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2011
    Hello MDL,
    I downloaded the SP1 Integrated ISO from WZOR and burned the ISO to DVD and tried to boot from the DVD, but the computer does not detect the DVD, but am able to boot from other DVD which I have also the SP1 DVD is able to install when run from the My computer. I checked the MD5 even after burning it to DVD (by rebuilding the iso) and it matched with the one given on the site.
    Can anyone give me a working link?

Also will the Windows 7 SP1 work with the Windows 7 Build 7600?

Please help!

-Anoop Sudhakaran

2. Kamar

Kamar MDL Junior Member

Dec 24, 2009
    Sir,

Please don't get offended , but just a stupid question : Is the dvd Bootable ?

Happens to me more often than not , when I'm in a hurry .

You might open the ISO in the ULtra.ISO or whatever ISO software you use to see if it says Bootable Image !

If it is not Bootable then you have to make it Bootable by giving your software a boot info while before burning.

If your motherboard supports Booting from the USB stick, then you don't need boot info. Just full format a 4GB Usb stick and copy the contents of your DVD to it, not the ISO but extracted stuff from the ISO.

Hope it helps.

3. UVAIS

UVAIS MDL Expert

Mar 17, 2011
    hey download the windows from link above (Which given by chnix ) N BTW is your pc is booting from other discs????

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. zeeshanwal

zeeshanwal MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2011
    Thank you for the link I am going to download the Ultimate edition, but is it faster than Home premium edition?

5. AnoopSudhakaran

Mar 18, 2011
    Thanks for the reply! But I am still wondering why the ISO after burning did not boot. Though it is a Original Microsoft ISO and there is no need of adding any additional boot options. Anyways I have downloaded the new Ultimate ISO and it works great.

6. AnoopSudhakaran

Mar 18, 2011
    Yeah! The problem was with the ISO. Now I downloaded the new ISO and it boots! :)

7. AnoopSudhakaran

Mar 18, 2011
    There is no comparison between speed and versions of them! All of them work at the same speed under a same configuration (hardware). Though you dont need to download all the ISOs separatly since after removing the e.cfg from the ISO They work as universal discs allowing you to choose any version you want.