Cannot load Paint3D

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Michael Lee Powell, Nov 25, 2017.

?

How is the Fall Creators Update coming alone so far?

1. It's great!

100.0%
  2. It rocks! Waiting for next build!

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Michael Lee Powell

Michael Lee Powell MDL Novice

Nov 25, 2017
    Paint 3D not Loading;
    I have an odd situation.. I cannot load Paint 3D, when I click on the icon, nothing happens. Then I had to reset the app, first time it worked. I was away from my PC for 30 minute, then I tried clicking on Paint 3D app again, nothing happened. I had to reset the app again just to se it. Seems like every time I need to use it, I have to reset the app over & over again.. Not sure why this is happening.. Is there a hotfix that can fix this bug? I tried reinstalling Windows, but still it happens..

2. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    #2 kaljukass, Nov 26, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
    • this app works correctly and without any problems
    • reset means that the cache will be cleaned and nothing else
    • the only way is to unisntall it and then clean computer and then reistall it again only this app
    • if You reinstalled Windows 10 from the same iso and also then nothing wasn't changed, may mean, that the iso isn't correct, it is already damaged.
    ...............................................................................................................................................................
    PS! If You get time, please read forum rules how to write. I think, You haven't did that yet.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Michael Lee Powell

Nov 25, 2017
    Cool, thanks for the info. Will give that a try.

4. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Michael Lee Powell

Nov 25, 2017
    Oh, I'm new here, not sure how to edit the poll..

6. Nucleus

Nucleus MDL Guru

Aug 4, 2009
    No worries friend, was just an observation. ;)

I guess you could report your own post and ask a mod to edit if you wanted to add more.

7. Michael Lee Powell

Nov 25, 2017
    Cool ~ It's Ok.
    :)