Can't activate Windows 10

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by tantarapantara, Feb 16, 2018.

1. tantarapantara

tantarapantara MDL Novice

Feb 16, 2018
    I have a Windows 10 Professional that needs to be activated. So far, I have tried both KMSpico and Microsoft Toolkit, but without any success. KMSpico said something about needing to reinstall Microsoft Office or open it for the first time. Microsoft Toolkit shows the error 'Invalid namespace'. When I open Windows activation, the following error is displayed *see attachment*. I have already tried the slmgr.vbs commands, but I got another error message. Do you have any ideas how to solve these issues and activate Windows?

Attached Files:

2. mehdibleu

mehdibleu MDL Expert

Jun 14, 2017
  3. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    What ISO was used, a pre-activated one ?. With the VBS error present i doubt any of the tools will activate it.

Try 'sfc /scannow' in admin CMD.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    Where did you pick up the iso?
    Before installing it on a "real" hardware test it on a VM ==> no surprise.
    And forget fake ones.

5. tantarapantara

tantarapantara MDL Novice

Feb 16, 2018
    I got the 'Invalid namespace' error with the KMS_VL_ALL activator too. I wouldn't know about the ISO since I didn't install Windows myself. 'sfc /scannow' didn't do anything either. Thank you for the suggestions everyone :)

6. Enthousiast

Enthousiast MDL Tester

Oct 30, 2009
    What version of KMS_VL_ALL is used and on what install, both are very important to know, there exist many homebrew releases who are really chopped/corrupted.