Can't Activate Windows 7 on Acer Aspire 4535

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by nascomp, Aug 8, 2009.

1. nascomp

nascomp MDL Novice

Jun 24, 2009
    Hi all....

Someone can help me.....
    I can' activate my windows 7 64 bit on acer aspire 4535 with all act*vator in this forum...

2. tazman137

tazman137 MDL Junior Member

Jul 17, 2009
    yup, dell here, same thing. No luck with any of them.

3. HSChronic

HSChronic MDL Expert

Aug 25, 2007
    #3 HSChronic, Aug 8, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
    when act*vators do not work you will have to use a BIOS mod directly. I don't know what it is about Acer systems but they just hang when I use a lo*der.

The best way to check to see if you have a SLIC table is to use RW-Everything and follow the instructions here: http://www.mydigitallife.net/2009/0...sion-is-slp-oa-2-0-or-2-1-for-oem-activation/

If you have a SLIC table in your BIOS you will need to see who it is made by HP, and Dell are the common ones. After that you get the cert for the manufacturer whose SLIC table is in your BIOS (again HP, or Dell or whoever). Open a command prompt as administrator (right click open as admin) then type in

slmgr.vbs -ilc pathtocertfile.xrm-ms

you will see a pop up saying the cert file was installed successfully

then run

slmgr.vbs -ipk blacklistedlenovokey (it is xxxx out so you will have to google for it)

it will say that the key was installed ok

then run

slmgr.vbs -xpr

this will tell you if it is activated or not

Sorry if this is something you already know but some people do not know that you have to install the cert file and the key after running the loader. A lot of people are coming from XP using stolen VLKs so they are new to the whole OEM activation process (which is better unless you know you have keys that will not get blacklisted)