Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Dmugen, Sep 5, 2012.
Can't find windows 7 64 ultimate Sp1 Japanese....where can I find the link?
You could go w/ english x64 ultimate & japanese language pack afterwards. Should work like it sounds..
just make your own
integrate the language pack onto the disc (how-to guides available, just search!) and it will work just like a real japanese install disc
or if you really really want to use a real ISO, you can find a torrent on it from a very infamous torrent site
I'll give you a hint though, prathaprabhu uploaded it
Installing the Japanese language pack to a windows 7 ...that won't make the icon's name and control panel and everything else in Japanese no?
yes. Full support.
I installed the Japanese language pack but I can only type Japanese text, I don't know how to make everything in windows Japanese, like icon text, control panel etc..
You need to change default lang in control panel setting.
Install Language Pack in Windows 7 Ultimate
1. Start -> All Programs --> Windows Update --> Optional Updates.
2. Open optional Updates and go to the section Windows 7 Language Packs.
3. Tick the Language Pack you want and hit OK
4. Proceed with Install Updates
5. Depiction of Windows 7 downloading a Language Pack
6. Automatic install initiated after download
How to change the Windows 7 Display Language:
1. Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Clock, Language, and Region / Change the display language
2. Switch the display language in the Choose a display language dropdown menu.
3. Click OK
4. Log off for the changes to take effect (This will affect only the user profile under which you are currently logged on).