Can't get proper sound from rear speakers in Realtek HD Audio Manager

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Desperadox, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Desperadox

Desperadox MDL Novice

Mar 31, 2012
    I have plugged in my rear speakers properly and selected rear speaker out in the realtek manager, the sound works when i test it inside the program but not anywhere else.
    But if i select an environment effect the sound suddenly works, but I do not want any sound effect (they all have bad echoes).
    I am also able to get sound out from the rear speakers if I select "speaker fill" but again, the sound is not proper, its distorted and doesnt play right.

2. Desperadox

Desperadox MDL Novice

Mar 31, 2012
    I have the latest drivers, this computer is 2 days old.

My specs:
    [MSI P67A-C45 REV B3] - [Intel Core i5 2500K 3,3GHz] - [MSI GeForce GTX 560Ti 448 Cores 1280MB] - [Corsair 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz VENGEANCE LP] - [Fractal Design Tesla 650W 80+] - [2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm SATA 6Gbit/s]

Headphones and mic are plugged in and working correctly.

3. Desperadox

Desperadox MDL Novice

Mar 31, 2012
    I am not using the front jacks... the headphone and mic is plugged in the back.

What I want is the audio to come out of the headphones and my stereo at the same time, like they did on my old computer who also had realtek (but an older version obviously), there the cable from the stereo was simply plugged into the rear speaker (the black input jack) and it worked flawlessly.

I took a picture of my settings but it seems I cant post links or pictures.

4. Desperadox

Desperadox MDL Novice

Mar 31, 2012
    I asked the retailer specifically if the motherboard would support this and he said yes.
    Disconnecting hp and mic doesnt seem to make a difference, and neither does connecting them to the front panel. :aglerks:

5. Desperadox

Desperadox MDL Novice

Mar 31, 2012
    My problem was solved simply by installing a utility called THX TruStudio Settings Pro