Cell Phone

Discussion in 'Mobile and Portable' started by mrdarkgod, Aug 18, 2010.

1. mrdarkgod

mrdarkgod MDL Member

Feb 13, 2010
    I'm planning on getting a reliable, cheap and simple cell phone with a reliable, cheap and simple plan. I'd like it to be "pay as you go" (I think it's called) where I give them money for minutes as I use those minutes until I buy more. I'll be using a headset with it so the phone will never be near my head when calling others and taking calls. If anyone has suggestions on a good headset too, let me know.

I don't want a fancy iPhone or something loaded with features I don't need or want. Remember, cheap, reliable and simple is all I want.

Thanks,

P.S. Please lock or delete this: http://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/21419-Cell-Phone

2. viewfindr

viewfindr MDL Novice

Nov 15, 2010
    AT&T and T-Mobile both have great rate plans and cheap phones - check them out.

3. livinginswva

livinginswva MDL Member

Sep 5, 2010
    walmart has the straight talk phone, you buy a 45 dollar card monthly, and get unlimited calls, text, and internet.

4. sneha123

sneha123 MDL Novice

Nov 25, 2010
    Hello friends,,,,This is sneha here,,,,,,I'm new in this forums.....so i agree with you.....Thanks for nice post......good work!!!!!!

5. geomak

geomak MDL Novice

Dec 6, 2010
    I prefer T mobile first. I using this from last four years and really nice offer in that every time. Very cheap and comfortable. Great other features and facilites. Cheaper call cost then other network.