Certificates

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by mental2k, Apr 20, 2010.

1. mental2k

mental2k MDL Novice

Apr 14, 2009
    Hi there used to be a zip file floating around the forums containing the certificates for several manufacturers for Vista. I've had a search, but I can't seem to find it any more. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

2. MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster MDL Expert

Aug 29, 2009
    Hint:
    Look for a sticky topic with your topic title.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mental2k

mental2k MDL Novice

Apr 14, 2009
    just the SLIC 2.0 bins? I kinda missed them the first time. So Vista uses 2.0 SLIC and certificates.

4. MasterDisaster

MasterDisaster MDL Expert

Aug 29, 2009
    Vista can also be activated using SLIC 2.1

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. mental2k

mental2k MDL Novice

Apr 14, 2009
    Thanks, I just remember the file that just had a list of xrm-ms files. When I saw the SLIC 2.0 thing it kinda threw me, I thought there had been some sort of retrospective upgrade on the tables or something. Thanks for your help man!

6. martine4161

martine4161 MDL Novice

May 10, 2010
    The certificate you are asking is for the activation of the vista and after that the vista called genuine version of the Microsoft. But this crack file is hard to catch because it is not easily get on the net. Actually find out the certificate by name and you can get all the available files what you want actually.