chat box

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by prescient, Jan 21, 2012.

1. prescient

prescient MDL Member

Jan 20, 2012
    so when the chat box is full we cant see the chat ? i remember seeing a chat on here a coupple of days
    ago . or was it some where else ? its funny because i chalenged my memory to find where was that chat box
    i dont visit many sites

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Paiva

Paiva MDL Developer

Apr 9, 2011
    You must have a minimum number of post to view the chat box... ;)

3. prescient

prescient MDL Member

Jan 20, 2012
    ok lets start spamming u and me then

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    :nono3: How are you today my Syrian brother. Salaam. How is your Mom? :empathy3:

5. prescient

prescient MDL Member

Jan 20, 2012
    she is old , and her skin is cold . i went running today . btw i herd a nice Indian name in the movie yesterday
    it was jogging of the turtle . its a bit more like me but i guess what i can do more than 15 miles per run
    3 times a week . i guess am getting high on endorphins as i quit marijuana long time ago .
    but i still have that wild imagination . i saw a cloud today and i thought this must be redroad sending me
    smoke sings from somewhere . :rule: