Checkup-Win 7

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by WinWin, Oct 23, 2009.

1. WinWin

WinWin MDL Novice

Oct 22, 2009
    I got Win 7 Ultimate 6.1.7600 x64 installed;
    I've used the Win 7 Loader Extreme ed. by Napalum AND
    7 loader 1.6 by Hazar1.

When i check in Everest Ultimate, this is what it says:

Product ID: Reinstall-Key
    Product Key: (key is there as it should be)
    Product Activation: not required.

Now i'm wondering about the product ID saying "reinstall-key", is that ok?
    Also, when march-june 2010 comes, will my copy still work the way it is setup now or will it stop working?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Brainsuck

Brainsuck MDL Addicted

Oct 9, 2009
  4. SCBrigth

SCBrigth MDL Senior Member

May 9, 2009
    The W7 RC expiration time...:D

Is the Napalum's app the one that replace RTM files for RC ones to make a kind of Frankenbuild? If it goes, I understand his fear:eek:

5. Stannieman

Stannieman MDL Guru

Sep 4, 2009
    Ah i see, but I thought that napalum only uses ultimate rtm keys and for all editions other than ultimate it uses tokens.dat from ultimate, so ultimate keys can be used. But that's still kinda franky.

6. WinWin

WinWin MDL Novice

Oct 22, 2009
    about the march-june deadline, i fast forwarded the pc clock to april 2010 and let it run for 3+ hours and nothing wrong happened, got no message and pc did not shut down. i suppose it will be ok when june 2010 arrives.

that's a good sign.