Chlorine dioxide

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Mr.X, Oct 11, 2020.

1. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    I already did that . Get him to come here ;)

2. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    So says you. You're not competent at all to evaluate such study. He and the others are.

Any post you've made where you point or quote a study I can easily start claiming lots of things that sound scientific and clever just to hate and attack your person.

Look little man, I post anything in favor of chlorine dioxide cause I know the truth. I've been using it in my own body.

I want people reading to know it's existence and try it, leap of faith you know.

People don't know anything about science they want testimonials.

SO PEOPLE READING THIS THREAD
    DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO @case-sensitive
    HE ONLY WANTS TO ATTACK ME. HE IS A HATER.
    HIS ILL TWISTED WORDS AGAINST THOUSANDS OF TESTIMONIALS AND RESEARCHERS.

3. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    Sometimes its better to shut up .......... and not dig your own grave , step into it and shovel earth on top = If you hadnt have told us noone would have known that you are paranoid , and that you think that your less intelligent than others and that you let your emotions dominate your ' intelligence ' ?

Sensible is ......... dont asociate yourself with what you ...... ' think ' ..... you know ? = When your stupid ideas get shot down you dont get shot down ? ....... i have nothing at all against you i find you entertaining .......... when you arent being a fairy projecting your paranoia on to me ;)

4. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Superiority complex which by the way led you to atheism and blind believer of scientific establishment.
    Arrogant knocked out several times for "intelligent" comments in other threads.
    That's you @case-sensitive
    :)

5. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    LOL ........ no thats not a superiority complex from me ............ its your inferiority complex :) ....... and noone would have noticed your complex , paranoia and confsion if you hadnt have boasted about it ?

6. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Correction!

"Azytromicine" and "Dexamethasone" are legitimate and in many aspects best medicines one can get!

I used both with success where other medicines did not work!

For instance: Azithromycin = Sumamed, the latest, best and strongest antibiotic we have, produced in former Yugoslavia, now Croatia (but an all-Yugoslav team)!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azithromycin

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #227 Mr.X, Sep 3, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
    (OP)
    See?

This is and example of your arrogance, superiority complex, cynicism and of course stupidity:

See you've been knocked out by two members here as deserved.

Even a pink Flat-Butt can do it too with true data !!!!

And I know what your doing, you wanna this derail this thread so a mod come up to close it...
    Nah not gonna happen
    This is my last reply to you quasi-Einstein
    :D:wavetowel2:

8. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    > Correction!

You mean ........ confusion ...... your confusion .........

>"Azytromicine" and "Dexamethasone" are legitimate and in many aspects best medicines one can get!'

Try to concentrate . Maybe stop abusing hard drugs ........ and try to stay on topic ? The subject is covid and covid treatments ........ and non of those things are used in a standard covid treatment ? ......... errrrrr ...... :) ...... and didnt you argue against them as treatments for covid in the censored thread ? :)

>This is and example of your arrogance, superiority complex, cynicism and of course stupidity:

Nope . Thats two people fleeing forwards .

9. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    #229 gorski, Sep 3, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2021
    One more time: Sumamed is given to C-19 serious patients for a reason.... together with other legit medicines...

Don't get me wrong, I am not routing for the other two... But Sumamed is great with stuff that comes as secondary, microbial infections, which usually follow when an organism is weak... I can vouch for it from my own experience and my immediate family, too!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. Exe Csrss

Exe Csrss Batch Scripter

Dec 9, 2020
    @Yen, please lock and/or delete this thread before someone reads this misinformation, ingests chlorine dioxide and dies.

11. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #231 Mr.X, Sep 4, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2021
    (OP)
    Another smarty-pants thinking he knows all chimes in... :rolleyes:

You could ask privately via pm.

12. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  13. Exe Csrss

Exe Csrss Batch Scripter

Dec 9, 2020
    @Mr.X, if you don't believe me, grab a bottle of bleach and drink it. It is not exactly chlorine dioxide but close enough. don't blame me if you die.

14. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    I think it's obvious that when we talk about drugs and agents here at MDL that it is not meant to be to buy a bottle of it and drink it. This is deliberate overdosing and has nothing to do with a reasonable try.

I also hope it is clear that nobody could be blamed for something like:
    Person a has recommended a drug, person b tries it and got damage somehow and blames person a for the damage.

Kids cannot get (purchase) those drugs and adults should be mature enough to make own decisions and BE responsible for their doings.

Contrary to mainstream media I want to have open debates about and do not delete.
    This applies to other threads such as the corona thread as well.

If somebody wants to be more clear the one can add a disclaimer to the post.

I did that when I posted info about veterinary ivermectin injection solution.
    I posted info about the ingredients / solvents, how to calculate the right dose related to bodyweight and how to administer it orally and so on.

Anyway I put a disclaimer to it. https://forums.mydigitallife.net/threads/coronavirus-discussion.81224/page-109#post-1649031
    I find it reasonable instead of censoring and deleting anything to provide at least info, since it is the dose that makes poison.

@Mr.X Maybe put a disclaimer to your first post, an one-liner making clear that your post is for educational purposes only and that your thread is not a request to take the drug.

15. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Done.
    Thanks for the recommendation.

16. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    I won't drink bleach (Sodium hypochlorite) cause ANYONE (well almost) knows it's toxic.

Sodium hypochlorite NaClO: bleach
    Sodium chloride NaCl: table salt > you don't die when poured over your fries do you?
    Chlorine dioxide ClO2

Substances can be chemically close enough yet have different chemical properties.

17. jed1949

jed1949 MDL Novice

Sep 26, 2015
    I used to work with an old-timer who had previously worked in a heavy engineering plant. He told me a story about his workmate who liked to acquire interesting facts from books.

He'd read that the bracing smell of the seaside was ozone and that breathing big lungfuls of this seaside air was good for your health. He'd also read that ozone was a by-product of arc welding.

So he decided to spend every lunch hour standing in the welding shop deeply inhaling this healthy ozone. It didn't end well.

Two problems here -

the seaside smell is not ozone but dimethyl sulphide
    ozone (which is actually produced by the electric arc) is 3 atoms of oxygen as opposed to normal 2 atom oxygen. The 3rd atom makes ozone very reactive and dangerous to inhale.

The seaside air ozone dude died a terrible painful death.

Coincidently, ozone and dimethyl sulphide smell a bit like chlorine. Chorine kills germs in the toilet etc so must be a good chemical ?

See where I'm going here...

18. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Then explain all written said in this thread.

19. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    >See where I'm going here...

= most people are ignorant morons so warnings and disclaimers like that are irelevant because they often dont work ? ........ and where would that end ? .......... dont breath because oxygen oxidates ? ............. dont drink water because you could drown ? ............ a three day lecture about safety and dangers before we do anything and everything ? ....... maybe have to fill a form in and get permission , sign a contract , be liable for damages because a moron didnt undertsnd safety and didnt do any research and was gulable ?

maybe we should send kids to school in sommer with skis on in case it snows ?

20. Exe Csrss

Exe Csrss Batch Scripter

Dec 9, 2020
    But unlike drugs like ivermectin, chlorine dioxide is pure pseudoscientific quackery. Should it still be allowed?