Chlorine dioxide

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Mr.X, Oct 11, 2020.

1. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    Chlorine dioxide is not quakery ........... some of the sugested ' uses ' and effects are .

Are you serious ? ........ You want to protect people from themselves ?

Derail evil-ution ?

Evil-ution is survival of the fitest ........... and it separates the wheat from the chaff .

2. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Prove it.
    Prove chlorine dioxide is in many ways harmful as WHO and other health 'authorities' claim.
    Prove chlorine dioxide does not work in many therapeutics ways.

Otherwise YOU are a quack and ignorant.
    Yen is a person who defends freedom of speech.
    You should go back to your coding and labor here on MDL and leave this thread alone.

3. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    No, it is your "duty" to prove it, X. (Well, OK, those who are "promoting" it uncritically!) It's not for others to do your work...

Btw, C-S: Tesla was a "weirdo" (ASD), Beethoven borne with a "defect", Napoleon was a midget and so on... Now, I think we "evolved" further WITH them, then we would have if it weren't for them! I.e. we "evolved" more IN SPITE of that Social-Darwinistic BS you are peddling now...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    X has no duty to prove what others say or to prove what they say isn't true . IF you say what he says isn'tt true ...... you prove it .

@ Your personal private Evil-ution ' theorys '

Yes ....... just like your ignorance ? ......... its an evil-utionary force = The universe has to deal with your ignorance ....... learns from it , learns never to do it again and not to take you seriously ........ and because of that we evolve .,

Even treading in dog s**t has a positive evil-utionary effect .......... = maybe you should do it more offten ? ;)

5. Exe Csrss

Exe Csrss Batch Scripter

Dec 9, 2020
    If I pick up a piece of animal dung from the street and claim it is a miracle cure, would you believe me?

6. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    >If I pick up a piece of animal dung from the street and claim it is a miracle cure, would you believe me?

LOL ...... you just destroyed your own ' argument ' ?

7. Exe Csrss

Exe Csrss Batch Scripter

Dec 9, 2020
    I was saying that some people have the tendency to believe random strangers more than properly established scientific institutions.

8. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Gosh, you're "high" again... sorry, "low" again, arentcha?!?:rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    the last two years was like an orwellian horror B movie .......... the last time that there was this much control , government dictation and intrusion in our rights and daily lives was in WW2 .

We now have world war 3 with the never ending cycle of the invisible enemy mutating to new more deadly variations ........... vacinations and boosters ........... lockdowns ........ and our wonderfull leaders bravely fighting for us 25 / 8 .......... and the actress reading the ' news ' lullabys bombarding us with irelevant statistics and telling us that we should be gratefull ............ and how evil people are that question the government ............ REMEMBER ........... if you dont get vacinated jesus wont love you !!! ........ you wont go to heaven !!!! ........ you wont get the 37 virgins !!!! ........... santa wont come !!!!! ............ the tooth fairy wont come either !!!! ........... you'll go bald , get chlor-akne , greasy skin and thick glasses !!!! .......... you are commiting a crime against humanity !!!!! ......... dont be selfish !!!! ....... think of the children !!! ...... dont be egoistic !!!!! .......... OR .................. MILLIONS WILL DIE !!!!!!!

10. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Drug addicts geez! :rolleyes:

11. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    I'd pick it up and sell it :D

12. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    #252 case-sensitive, Nov 13, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
    Todays thoughts of the day ---- >

We were told that 98 % of people that get covid dont notice it = Only 2 % have problems .

Then they tell us that vacination works and force us to get vacinated ........... every three to six months ...... forever

Then we're told that europe = 10 % of the world population has the best vacination statistics ........... but at the same time we're told that there are more covid cases in europe than in the rest of the world together

Then we're told that only 2 % of ' fully vacinated ' people get covid again AND have serious problems with covid .

@ THINKING ........... without vacination only 2 % of people get serious consequences from covid ............ and ...... with vacination only 2 % of people get serious consequences from covid ?

Question ---- > Why have we got more cases of corona in yurp now inspite of haveing the best vacination statistics in the world ?

We're told that people are dieing here because intensive care units are full of patients and staff are overworked

Then they tell us that 5000 intensive care beds cant be used because there arent enough staff

= The problem is NOT covid ...... the problem is bad planning and cost saveing / profit greed from capitalist firms and governments .

13. (\_/)^(\_/)

(\_/)^(\_/) MDL Member

May 31, 2020
    Absolutely Correct 1 Lac %.

14. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    @ Fun facts ........... I've had a headache , pain in my joints and feel VERY cold for the last three days :) ....... usualy when i get ill i go to the job center and cough as much as i can :) .....,... but the bastards wont let me in without a mask ...... and a vacination ...... and a negative test !?!?

15. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Boy, you're "fun", you solipsistic, nasty little wanker!

What happened to you, so nastily cynical and even sociopathic, to go and spread your germs so freely? What happened to your empathy, solidarity?!?

16. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    >What happened to your empathy, solidarity?!?

JFC !!! :) ............ I have empathy for the government victims .......... and i show solidarity with everyone that wants answers to questions ......... like the question i wrote above .........

Why has europe got more than 50 % of the corona cases in the world allthough its got the best vacination rates and only 10 % of the world population ?

Where are the piles of bodys in india ? Bangladesh ? Africa ? ......... They have the lowest vacination rates .......... very many people dont wear masks and hygene is near to zero ........... BUT ......... we in yurp have MUCH more problems with covid ?

I show empathy and concern for a whole generation of school kids that have been indoctrinated , taught that our worst enemy = governmnet is good ........ and taught to follow sensless rules without question .

I show empathy for humanity and want it to survive ........... so i dont and wont get vacinated . Humanity survives because of survival of the fittest = sorting the wheat from the chaff ........... we cant beat evilution ......... and we shouldnt try ...... just because some egoistic morons ...... like you ...... want to save their 99 year old granny who's fat , over weight and being kept ' alive ' witrh drugs and machinery . I put my LIFE where my mouth is = the only form of protest thats allowed is useing my own life to demonstrate with ........ putting MY LIFE on the line for YOU and other backward / weak / egoistic people ....... so i do it .

YOU stop bering a paranoid egoistic fairy ..........dictating to the rest of us .......... and think about humanity and not just yourself at the cost of the decent loveing careing people in the world .

Take your head out of your arse and start to think . Start to show care for others and set a good example .instead of continualy makeing a fool of yourself here trying to big yourself up with moronic and hatefull posts ;)

17. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    We should make a comparison between countrys ...... % of corona deaths and % of vacinations .

Yurp has the highest vacination rates ......... but also the worst problems ?

The countrys with the lowest vacination rates have the least problems ?

;)

18. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Agree with you old crappy granny man. Except views on gorskuid.
    :tooth:

All you people still don't get it.
    Pinkidiot doesn't care for anyone or care for vaccines. As I already said he only took a side just to create polemic.
    He just observes us to what position we stand, then he takes the opposite just to initiate an unstoppable unending discussion especially with Yen just to show his language skills and reverse logic.
    He loves it win discussions arguments. Verbal fights
    That's it.

19. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    >As I already said he only took a side just to create polemic. He just observes us to what position we stand, then he takes the opposite just to initiate an unstoppable unending discussion especially with Yen just to show his language skills and reverse logic.

his lack of talent and inability to do what he is trying to do make his intention abundantly clear ? ;)

20. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    Morons!!!! SPREADING DANGEROUS BS!!!!!!

Here, argue with facts!!!!

EX-YU achievement.jpg YUYKS.jpg