Chlorine dioxide

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Mr.X, Oct 11, 2020.

1. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    hm. i cannot see why we can cosily talk bs to each other in a `serious discussion` and why mr.x is excluded; the least one may expect
    is that good old pinky jumps onto the barricades against this appalling discrimination, oder??

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    @ Sneeky questions ---- > Whats the difference between new world order and working class strugle ( klassenkampf ) ?

3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Couple of idiots roflmao

4. longbeard

longbeard MDL Novice

Oct 23, 2021
    i see four fingers

5. nodnar

nodnar MDL Expert

Oct 15, 2011
    i bet it is pron again...:evil:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    C-S, wear it with pride... after all Mr X said it!!!:rolleyes::p:D:p

7. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    > @ Sneeky questions ---- > Whats the difference between new world order and working class strugle ( klassenkampf ) ?

Obviously some people didnt understand that ?`

= Talking about conspiracy theorys isnt allowed ......... for example ' New World Order ' ............. but ............. talking about ' The working Class Struggle ' is allowed ............. and both lead in the same direction ............ with the same drivers ...... both have the same winners and loosers ........... in both the working class do the work , pay the bills , get cheated from birth to death and LOOSE .............. and both have the same outcome .

8. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    They call poison to CDS (Chlorine Dioxide Solution), but real poison fabricated ant expensively sold by medical establishment and Big Pharma are widely religiously accepted by us naive victims of these criminals.

I know this is off topic yet I wanted to share for you to know the biggest lie of all modern times: psychiatric drugs.

What Should We Really Call Psychiatric Drugs?

https://www.madinamerica.com/2018/01/what-really-call-psychiatric-drugs/

This is part of what I suffer daily non-stop since two years:
    http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=257555.msg3126863;topicseen#new

9. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    #289 case-sensitive, Dec 2, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2021

10. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    #290 case-sensitive, Dec 2, 2021
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2021

11. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  12. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    I don't care what you think. I express what I want and how I want to. I don't need your or anyone approval or agreement. Those who don't know about this perhaps will begin to research about it, that's all I want.

13. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    Then you should write .......... please dont take me seriously ...... please dont care about me ........ please dont try to show me solidarity ..........please dont give me good advice ......... please dont try to help me ........... please dont reply to what i say ............ ?

14. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Why should I?
    You already created an image of me. You have your own criteria. And you just want to mock up on anything I post coz you believe certain things I do believe in others.
    In short, you don't want to help me. But for the record I don't need or want your help :)

Old man, you think you are smarter wiser than me lol

15. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    That's not difficult... :D :p :D

16. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Did I mention Chlorine Dioxide kills virus bacteria fungus and tiny parasites and it is not harmful to human consumption?

17. ipx

ipx MDL Addicted

May 24, 2017
    you seem to have totally failed to understand the concept of a forum.

according to merriam-webster a forum is a medium (such as a newspaper or online service) of open discussion or expression of ideas.

you are free to express & also to vent out but you need to remember that even other members will do the same & you must respect that.

@case-sensitive & @gorski do not agree with you so they need to shut up, how fair is that?

many a times you have in a dictatorial fashion told other members " if you do not like my posts just ignore me ".

if that is what you want you should quit posting here immediately to start a blog & turn off the comments & replies thingy.

but be rest assured it is gonna get very very lonely if you are the only 1 speaking.

18. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #298 Mr.X, Mar 18, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2022
    (OP)
    You're wrong, I've never said "shut up" to anyone, at least in what you quoted.

On the other hand, one thing is to vent or express yourself another is to mock and insult ad nauseam, just like they love to do. They think they are very smart especially the faggot in pink color and even worse they believe I'm quite the opposite!

But in general yes, I don't care what you @case-sensitive or @gorski think or have to say. Besides their opinion are less than constructive.

And again, I opened this thread to let anyone know chlorine dioxide exists and can be used for oxidative therapies to cure yes, to cure covid and many other illnesses and maladies.

People tend to deny or call names like conspiracy theory or bulls**t or mock to anything they don't know or understand, especially those who think they are very intelligent or knowing all. No, they don't.

19. gorski

gorski MDL Guru

Oct 21, 2009
    We insult? FFS, look at your own posts!!! You are the nasty right winger, remember? You start that s**t, so you get it back. Period! Grow up, FCOL!

20. ipx

ipx MDL Addicted

May 24, 2017
    #300 ipx, Mar 18, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2022
    i have noticed that you fail to see the sarcasm directed at you many a times by @gorski & that is hilarious in itself but this time it is a sheer lack of comprehension.

i never said that you said shut up to anyone but your holier than thou / mr. know it all attitude is perpetually screaming : " i know everything " " you know nothing " " so you s.t.f.u "

you should be the last person speaking about mockery. in your 8k posts there must be at least a couple 100 posts with insinuating mockery.

what is the point of being a self-appointed savior when no one is looking up to you to be saved.