Chlorine dioxide

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Mr.X, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Search lazy boy :D

Stop trying to shove your fingers up my nose and pulling me to your terrain to slaughter me :D

Not gonna work...

Besides I know very well your attitude or position respect ClO2

2. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Someone help us !
    God help us !
    We need to reactivate economy !

4. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Expert

Nov 7, 2013
    @ Chlorine dioxide dangers and poisoning ----- >

>Some things I used to know in the past are now blurred due to fried brain (iatrogenic damage).

>Lot of brain fog and cognitive issues. So hard that I was called conspiraloonie in other threads :D:p

>But yes I wanted to know what's called what mostly.

5. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    My health issues are present long before trying chlorine dioxide, you smartass.

Issues caused by benzodiazepines made by the real criminals and charlatans you adore: Big Pharmafia.

6. andy.tay70

andy.tay70 MDL Junior Member

Dec 15, 2013
  7. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #88 Mr.X, Feb 13, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
    (OP)
    Projeto obriga serviços de saúde a fornecer dióxido de cloro para tratar a Covid-19

Project forces health services to supply chlorine dioxide to treat Covid-19

https://www.camara.leg.br/noticias/...ecer-dioxido-de-cloro-para-tratar-a-covid-19/

^^^^^^ Mafia practice

8. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    No it's bound to be true because I know it is. I've tried it in my own body. Facebook and others are just a reference for you to read more about ClO2

9. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  10. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    LOL

comusav-deutsch.jpg

COMUSAV D-A-CH
    Internationales Gesundheitsbündnis für Leben.
    COMUSAV ist eine gemeinnützige globale Organisation bestehend aus derzeit über 5000 Ärzten und weiteren Therapeuten, Wissenschaftlern und Angehörigen der Gesundheitsberufe.

https://t.me/comusav_dach

Guess who is in there intoxicating dumb ass**** like me with the yellow gas
    Roflmao

11. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Does it hurt?
    You are an irremediable ignorant and gullible. :D

12. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    :D

Unbelievable you and many others are jealous!!

How is this possible!!! How in the world!!!! I can't believe it!!!! This man is a fraud. This man is charlatan. This man is pure con. Why he's free and not in jail why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This man has been "demonstrated" a fraud. Many many many online "scientific evidence" against him !!!!
    Oh my Goooood!

Yet he has two countries legislating for chlorine dioxide on therapeutic treatments!!!!
    How, please God, Satan, Lucifer, Aliens, Anunaki, please tell me how is this possible!!!!

Thousands and thousands of idiots actually taking chlorine dioxide for a lot of illnesses!!!!
    They should be dead by now DEAAAAADDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GOD GOD PLEASE THEY SHOULD BE DEAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!
    FOR CHHRIST SAAAAAAKE!!!

How is this possible!!!
    All these people should be dead oh god please please
    I don't understand. Please help me to understand. Why aren't they not dead by now!!!
    They been drinking that s**t for months others for years!!!!!! AAAAHGGGGG!

:D:p:D:p:D:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

13. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    OOOooohhh! It hurts right?
    It hurts something so simple defying your exotic and complex ego.
    :p

Arrogance at its finest

14. wilenty

wilenty MDL Senior Member

Jan 15, 2014
    BTW, a bunch of jokes (just to make some loosen here):

finally we know you are beautiful woman, but not a man with pimples on the butt. ;)
    That's why you jumping on all of us? :D

P.S.
    I don't want any of "war" here, it's just a joke. ( You can always report my post for deletion. ;) )

God bless you (with "Chlorine dioxide"). :)

15. wilenty

wilenty MDL Senior Member

Jan 15, 2014
    But more seriously, why all of you people attacking the owner of this topic? Because it's not possible to believe? Always this same, no arguments, just "my word is better than others". ;)
    But, you wants to believe that the vaccine will helps you, even if you should (must) use the mask on the face everywhere, but not other methods, even they tested by the post owner?
    I will not force anyone to not take the vaccine, I just want to have a choice, that's all.
    Bill G. showed in Africa "how to not use vaccines" (you can find many info in the wiki or YT). So, I may have the concerns about not well tested medicament's. This same comes to this topic, but here is nice girl (joke), who proves that this works.

Personally I tires much faster with the mask on the face, than without it. Of course I use the mask one the face, because "I can be dangerous for other persons", even if I don't "like it".
    So, we are free of choices, like a dog on the chain. ;)

Some people get out of the cancer, just with thinking about it. So, if you not believe this method - it will not helps you at all.
    Any health prevention is good, if they works. So, just "think to be in good condition". Your mind is stronger than your body. :)

Some time ago I got the Erysipelas (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erysipelas), I spend three days in the bed with big fever, and I don't remember what happens in these three days, and how big the fever was. I asked to not call the emergency, because I don't have the health assurance, when the fever grew. After I get up from the bed on the fourth day, I had about 38,5C degrees of my body without using the medicament's - I was only taking the aspirin. After that we called to the doctor and I got the antibiotic, but I not noticed the difference before taking the antibiotic and after it. The fever was goes out completely before we buy the antibiotic. Of course any of you can say "no one came out of it without antibiotic".
    So, you can "judge by yourself" if you want to believe my story or not, because I don't have any proofs for that, but it really happened to me.

So, If you believe the vaccine - use it, or if you believe the Chlorine dioxide - use it, or if you believe vitamin C - use it, or if you believe other methods which helps for others - use them. You will get the consequences of your own choice(s). But not force other users to "the only one right method" - because you can destroy they "American dream". ;)

People wants to believe that we will back to the previous state with a "one snap of fingers", or some "magical ritual". Placebo also works "sometimes". ;) ;) ;)

P.S.
    @Mr.X can you place/include here the video: "Dr. Simone Gold – The Truth About Covid-19 and (...)"? Because I think that they will delete my post, if I include it here (political right).

16. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013

17. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    Michael Coudrey is a right wing conspiracy theorist .......... direction qanon , russ Limbaugh and trumps it was a steal crap .

18. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Again, how do you know he is a conspiracy theorist.

19. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    Ask google yourself ?