Chlorine dioxide

Discussion in 'Serious Discussion' started by Mr.X, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Can't believe it. You spending your precious time looking for anything to discredit and ridiculize chlorine dioxide at all cost and while you are at it, to me. You're an idiot.

Lets see, answer me these two questions. Don't go around with bs, answer these two question straight.
    Why chlorine dioxide works on me and family without side effects (blood and urine tests)?
    Why allopathic doctors are using it?

2. case-sensitive

case-sensitive MDL Addicted

Nov 7, 2013
    Interesting that you dont deny it :)

>allopathic

= Homeopathetic = Totaly discredited eso hippy crap.

>allopathic doctors

Dont exist

>Why chlorine dioxide works on me and family without side effects (blood and urine tests)

Works at what ? Prove your subjective claim ? You mean that up untill now you and your family dont show any signs of chlorine dioxide poisoning ?

3. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    @ Holistic medicine ...... for you and your family to try and comment on please ...,..,... this is the real thing ..... the 100 % cure that inhumanity has been waiting for for thousands of years ---- > https://www.naturaltherapycenter.com/orgone-accumulator/

The therapy would obviously be far more effective combined with oral and anal enemas .

4. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Exactly what I thought.
    You only believe in scientific dogma built by pharmaceutical elite. Ok.

Hilarious. Now that I understand the truth behind many things and you don't makes me laugh at you. With the same strength you think I'm stupid I feel the same back to you. How about that.

:)

5. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #125 Mr.X, Mar 2, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    (OP)
    @case-sensitive

Now tell me something, do you believe benzodiazepines are poison or not?

Btw I say: only ignorants (like me) and consummate idiots who know what they really are, take them, regardless it's only one pill.

6. Tiger-1

Tiger-1 MDL Guru

Oct 18, 2014
    ^
    I agree, because the situation here in Brazil is chaotic !!! people dying in droves oh my God ;)

7. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    DICTIONARY OF REAL MEANINGS OF THE NEW LANGUAGE (NEW VOCABULARY) USED BY THE ELITE IN ITS NARRATIVE AND OFFICIAL VERSION

- Denier = Freethinker, seeker and defender of truth and freedom.

- COVID-19 pandemic = Health excuse to achieve the objectives of destruction of the economy, independence and self-sufficiency of countries in order to make them dependent on a world government that, from the shadows, is executing a global totalitarian coup.

- New normal = New World Order.

- Agenda 2030 = eugenic and slave agenda of the globalist elite.

- Great Reset = Suppression of fundamental rights and freedoms such as freedom of movement, assembly, information, choice, expression, opinion and private property, with the excuse of a health and environmental emergency.

- Social distancing = Social isolation, impossibility of free and direct communication, destruction of families and decreased birth rates.

- Asymptomatic patient = It ended up absurd by definition, invented to qualify and quantify as sick with the ability to infect healthy people (without symptoms), unproven and lacking any scientific basis, with which to justify repressive measures and increase paranoia and terror worldwide media.

- PCR test = Invalid fraudulent technique to detect specific viruses, used to justify the official numbers of supposed infections and deaths, which, depending on the number of cycles to which it is done, can be manipulated at will.

- mRNA vaccine = Injectable eugenic, sterilizing, transgenic and experimental treatment, never before tested in humans, which will mutate DNA in an irreversible and unpredictable way, which will reconfigure the genome of the people who inject it, turning them into genetically modified organisms, that it will cause many health problems and the (almost certain) impossibility of being able to have offspring in both sexes equally.

- New strain = Excuse to cover up sickness, adverse effects and deaths caused by (misnamed) mRNA "vaccines" worldwide.

- CO2 = Trace gas with an infinitocentesimal presence in the atmosphere (less than 0.003% of the total), basic and essential for the survival of plant (and therefore animal) life. The more CO2 a planet is greener and healthier and more likely to prosper, less CO2 less plant life, more desertification and less life in general.

- Climate change (according to its version caused by human action due to CO2 emissions into the atmosphere) = Massive fraud invented by the globalist elite to impose policies, laws and agendas to enrich themselves by imposing more taxes on countries and the population . Climate change is something natural, that man cannot avoid, since it depends in a very high percentage on solar cycles and not on CO2 as we are told without stopping.

- Conspiracy theory or theorists = Term invented by the CIA after assassinating John F Kennedy to defame, discredit and ridicule anyone who discovers any truth that contradicts or opposes any official narrative and version.

- News / fact-checking agencies = Organizations created and funded by the elite to discredit or directly censor any information, news or statement that contradicts or opposes any official narrative and version, usually on social media and the internet.

8. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    Where did you get that from ? Post the link please .

9. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Can't I have my 5 min of creativity?

10. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    >Now tell me something, do you believe benzodiazepines are poison or not?

I think that valium is a tool that can be put to good use ....... if used properly . The stoned effect is nice ........ BUT ...... a very big but = Its very easy to get addicted to . The addiction takes over a persons life and character / personality ........ and after a while the addiction becomes ........ what i would call structual = Its not just an adiction ........ the body gets to need it to fuction . The withdrawls are the worst i've seen . The only thing i've seen that was worse was valium and painkillers together .

The bad thing for a valium junky is that after a while the persons life / the way they see it becomes grey , dark , cut off , depresive .

I've lost count of how many times and to how many drugs i've been addicted to ........ and say ....... addiction is a bitch that noone needs ......... but :) ....... its not as bad as most people say ........ especialy junkys feeling sorry for themselves ........ and EVIL people telling them that they and drugs are bad .

The worst thing about drugs ....... the things that cauase the most problems ......... are politicians , their ' laws ' and the legal system .

11. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #131 Mr.X, Mar 10, 2021
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2021
    (OP)
    Ironically quite the opposite happens to the allegedly worst toxic pseudo-remedy chlorine dioxide, where if you exceed the recommended therapeutic dose, you'll still be on the safe side.

12. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  13. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  14. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  15. Exe Csrss

Exe Csrss MDL Member

Dec 9, 2020
    Chlorine dioxide is an extremely dangerous chemical! Please consider checking this video:

16. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    No.K ....... And you go to the library and read all the books and then go to wikipaedea and read it all .

17. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Just like nitroglycerin can blow you out of this dimension while been used to fabricate drugs for heart condition at the same time.

Please consider @exe csrss reading this thread before posting a video of two ignorant youngsters talking about SOME properties of chlorine dioxide just like I could make a video about the importance of hydrogen in our universe and our biochemistry highlighting the most important function of hydrogen in the human body which is to keep you hydrated. Water is made up of hydrogen and oxygen and is absorbed by the cells of the body. Therefore, it is a crucial element which is used in our body and at the same time I can talk about the atomic power hydrogen can unleash when used as a weapon.

18. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #138 Mr.X, Apr 8, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    (OP)
    Determination of the Effectiveness of Chlorine Dioxide in the Treatment of COVID 19

https://www.hilarispublisher.com/ab...oxide-in-the-treatment-of-covid-19-67319.html

Direct link to pdf
    https://www.hilarispublisher.com/op...rine-dioxide-in-the-treatment-of-covid-19.pdf

19. case-sensitive

Nov 7, 2013
    Thats the abstract and not the study . It doesnt say what was tested and how ......... and what you posted is not from the link you posted . Why ? Whats the source of what you posted ?

20. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013