chrome Problems On Win 10

Discussion in 'Windows 10' started by Dark Dinosaur, Sep 4, 2021.

1. Dark Dinosaur

Dark Dinosaur X Æ A-12

Feb 2, 2011
    have problem for a long time
    with chrome, edge and rest browsers based Chromium project
    installation / update failed, what did I try ?
    Remove All Apps from Settings\Apps
    Remove All Apps from Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features
    Disable AV, Comodo, Windows Firewall, remove Hosts Files
    When it does agree to install / update, only when enter Safe Mode With Networking :mad:
    any ides how to fix this damn problem :(

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. kaljukass

kaljukass MDL Guru

Nov 26, 2012
    #2 kaljukass, Sep 4, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    With any Chrome based browser updates have never had any problems except Opera, which have not worked never correctly.
    But to the question "any ides how to fix this damn problem"? I would recommend to clean and fix computer and everything starts to work perfectly.
    Get started to remove absolutely all that is not necessary for you and your computer. Then check if your current Windows is OK. If everything is fine, check whether it is updated and all updated processes have ended as should, ie Restart must be done.
    Then remove all unnecessary installers and other junk. Then control the Windows, run as administrator command sfc.exe /scannow and, if necessary, fix/repair all errors.
    If all this is done, You shouldn't have any problem with current Windows 10 and current Chrome because they both are currently very stable and both work perfectly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. xinso

xinso MDL Guru

Mar 5, 2009
    #3 xinso, Sep 5, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2021
    What did you do to the system?

4. Dark Dinosaur

Dark Dinosaur X Æ A-12

Feb 2, 2011
    Just updates And install my software
    Nothing special