Clock-Calendar disappear from tray part of taskbar

Discussion in 'Windows 11' started by OpenSourceGhost, Dec 17, 2022.

1. OpenSourceGhost

OpenSourceGhost MDL Member

Feb 14, 2022
    One of my tweaks, and I don't know which one, results in Clock and Calendar disappearing from tray section of taskbar. I also dislike that I can't force Windows to show mee all tray items unless I navigate to a hidden tray menu using shell:::{05d7b0f4-2121-4eff-bf6b-ed3f69b894d9} in "Run".

2. WindowsGeek

WindowsGeek MDL Expert

Jun 30, 2015
    Thats what happens when you start to chop up this OS it break and other features and services stop working.

3. Kim100

Kim100 MDL Addicted

Jun 17, 2009
    I have used Winaero for years to tweak Windows 8, 10 and now 11 but I use it with great caution and only alter/disable the most annoying features. Unfortunately you only learn by breaking stuff. I use Winaero because it has been around for so long and I have used it so many times I am comfortable with it.

4. OpenSourceGhost

OpenSourceGhost MDL Member

Feb 14, 2022
    Yes, but I'd like to figure out which exact tweak is the cause of taskbar clock calendar breakage. I bet other tweakers have the same issue and maybe they know exactly what causes it.

All icons not showing in tray area is default behavior, not a cause of a tweak. I want to make sure all tray icons show up. Normally, the "show all tray icons" setting gets the job done, but in Windows 11 it doesn't do anything and icons become hidden regardless.