Clock Problem!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by tripranav, Nov 21, 2009.

1. tripranav

tripranav MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2009
  2. Pliskin

Pliskin MDL Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Did you try to enable the "Secondhand" on the bottom of the settingsbar of the clockgadegt?

For Datesettings, go to: "Date and Clocksettings" by clicking on the clock in the taskbar and hit "calendar settings", in the middle you can chose the date format: like TT.MM.JJJJ or somethingelse.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tripranav

tripranav MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2009
    Thanx, I figured out the seconds hand thing.

And about the time/date thing, i figured out the AM/PM thing but its coming before time (eg PM 11:23) I want it as 11:23 PM but this format is not there.

About the date is only having the seperator as "-" or ".",
    i am looking for "/"

4. bambara

bambara MDL Junior Member

Oct 18, 2009
    Click the time at the bottom right and click: Change time and data setting > Change Date and time > Change calender setting >Go to each tab (numbers, currency, time, date) and click RESET on each of them to restore default setting then click ok.

5. tripranav

tripranav MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2009
    thanx but the reset thing did`nt solve my problem.

6. Pliskin

Pliskin MDL Member

Jul 30, 2009
    For "/" in the date, - you only have to put a "/" instead of an ". or -" in the Date setting (yep, right of your keyboard) ;-)

i don´t exactly now what you want to do, but the "AM/PM" Settings where done at "Clock" on the Calendar-Settings ---> "Symbol for Morning/Day" or something (is in the middle) ^^ don´t operate an eng/us Windows but i bet you´ll find it ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. tripranav

tripranav MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2009
    thanks, putting "/" made it work.
    But how to put the AM/PM on the right side of time? (11:23 AM)
    Currently it is showing (AM 11:23)

8. Pliskin

Pliskin MDL Member

Jul 30, 2009
    mhm, maybe you have to set in this filed "HH:MM:AM" and "HH:MM:pM".
    Got no other clue because i don´t see AM/PM (maybe its caused by the user-language) ... will try something

9. Pliskin

Pliskin MDL Member

Jul 30, 2009
    #10 Pliskin, Nov 21, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2009
  10. tripranav

tripranav MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2009
    wow thanks a lot every one, it worked!

11. Pliskin

Pliskin MDL Member

Jul 30, 2009
    My pleasure ;-)