[Closed] How to add other languages for Tiny11?

Discussion in 'Windows 11' started by HLP Mr. Lin Yu, Feb 14, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HLP Mr. Lin Yu

HLP Mr. Lin Yu MDL Junior Member

Jul 22, 2022
    Tiny11 was finally released last week, and I'm excited about how clean and smooth it is.
    But there is a big problem, that is, I am from Taiwan, I use Traditional Chinese, I am unfamiliar with English, I cannot use English OS for a long time, but Tiny11 seems to be unable to add other languages by itself, what should I do?

If possible, I would like to add the language directly to the iso, but I don't know if there is a way.

2. monstrocity

monstrocity MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2016
    You can't, at least not easily. It would probably be less work to customize an official iso using MSMG Toolkit or NTLite (paid version).

3. endbase

endbase MDL Guru

Aug 12, 2012
    I downloaded the ISO it's made with NTLite so funny.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. monstrocity

monstrocity MDL Novice

Jun 4, 2016
    As are many of the "lite" type custom isos floating around the internet in most likelihood; their small size is partly due to removing all of the additional languages, which is why the OP is SOL. Ghost Spectre has the ability to add language packs supposedly, but I wouldn't trust it.
    OP, if you have low spec hardware, install Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 1809 (or 21H2). You may think Tiny11 is "clean and smooth" until you need some function that it doesn't have, like IME and additional languages.

5. TigTex

TigTex MDL Senior Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Avoid using lite or modified ISOs like the plague. Who knows what sketchy stuff they have made.

6. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Closing it here. We don't support modified Windows releases, period.