com+application not starting. error 1053error message 1053

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jraju, Apr 27, 2013.

1. jraju

jraju MDL Member

Apr 6, 2013
    I found in one of my friends pc using windows 7, when he tries to system restore to previous sr points. error message 1053 saying "the service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion" in com+application.could any one give a solution, so that he avoids entire reinstall of operating system.

2. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Try to start System Restore vom within ISO /bootable USB or DVD. So it helped me one time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jraju

jraju MDL Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Hi, I thank thee for the reply. But give me the idea how to do. How to do the above in simple way would help me to tell the way in exatcly to my friend. Should i have the os dvd. Sorry for asking, but i want to help the guy with step by step. Thank you once again sir.

• :bye1:

4. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. jraju

jraju MDL Member

Apr 6, 2013
    #5 jraju, Apr 27, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2013
    (OP)
    Hi, I hope that that will solve my friend's problem from reinstall. How to download from mega.co.nz. I value your advice . Should i have to upload something for downloading something from the site. I asked this qusestion in firefox forum, but the link that directed me, is that i already visited , but could not find anything other than a upload screen . i installed mega add on from firefox, as a utillity as downthem all tool. Normally file sharing sites do allow downloads by selecting the downloads from their site like 4shared.com, major geeks.com etc. A person goes to the file sharing site to download, upload or to view the posts there in. Some allow regular free downloads after a some time wait. But here i do not find anything. I came to know that this site allows third party sponsored download. Pl forgive me if anything i raise above is wrong. hope to get a reply for this