Comodo System Cleaner

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by edwarde54, Jul 28, 2010.

1. edwarde54

edwarde54 MDL Novice

Jul 28, 2010
    Has anyone had the luxury of using Comodo System Cleaner? I've read reviews about it and having thoughts of using the application or not. So I was wondering, what your thoughts are concerning the product, from the user's point of view, of course. I mean, your personal experience with the product and how'd it pare out with some of the best cleaners in the market, considering their features, free or otherwise. Thank you for your time.

2. acyuta

acyuta MDL Expert

Mar 8, 2010
    Use ccleaner and quicksysdefrag as free cleaners; and windows 7 manager and advanced system optimiser 3 as paid (???). More than enough to keep everything in top shape all the time. Quicksys is an excellent registry defragger. Windows 7 manager is a great cleaner and seems a lot more comprehensive than ccleaner. Used winaso for sometime, but its registry defrag function can cause problems in xp. In any case, more than 2-3 cleaners are not necessary.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Yurbuh Tuggly

Yurbuh Tuggly MDL Member

Jul 26, 2009
    I use it all the time (Windows 7) and found it to be as good as most of the best and safer than some.

4. DevarksMcsxip

DevarksMcsxip MDL Novice

Aug 2, 2010
    System Cleaner is a powerful suite of utilities and tools that allow you to make your Windows faster, more efficient and and more secure.The portable version of Comodo secure.The portable version of Comodo System Cleaner can be deployed in any type of removable storage media (such as a USB keychain).This application is designed to store configuration information and data storage media that contains the program file.

5. Yurbuh Tuggly

Yurbuh Tuggly MDL Member

Jul 26, 2009

Not a very good copy and paste job, Mr. Spammer.

6. cee12

cee12 MDL Junior Member

May 4, 2010
    #6 cee12, Aug 4, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
    I use it as a reg cleaner. It seems to do a great job, is very straight forward and easy to use, and I've never had issues from it. I especially like the options in system settings that allow you to reconfigure some things in Windows. It and ccleaner seem to be the best reg cleaners by far, and both seem to be on par with one another.

About my only issue is that the updater for it is obtrusive and runs too often, but that can be changed in task scheduling.

Its free, so you may as well try it!

7. Happpy

Happpy MDL Senior Member

Jan 23, 2010
    I'm also using CCleaner. It's pretty much safe and have many options of every individual software's files.

8. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    RegInOut is another one of those regcleaners they are about 6 of them all basicly the same program with different front end and names. i,e Registry Genius, RegistryFix it's been a while but they even stored their registration datails the same way.

9. antman67

antman67 MDL Novice

Aug 26, 2010
    I use CC Cleaner too, and it is GOOD+ Also sped my machine up as well. and it is FREE

10. RawData

RawData MDL Member

Mar 4, 2008
    Tip: Google "CCEnhancer"... :whistling:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...