compaq mini 110 not starting up xp when updated bios

Discussion in 'BIOS Mods' started by stokesey54, Feb 11, 2011.

1. stokesey54

stokesey54 MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2011
    hi Ive got a hp Compaq mini 110c (110c-1110SA) done a reinstall of xp home all went OK then i went on hp web site to get the drivers for it install then all went OK with no problems so then i done the bios update install it went OK to i done a restart then there was the problems start to load xp then it go to a blue screen then restart again & again. So went on hp web site to the forum and ask for help but no luck from them now Ive no idea what to do with it. so i hope there is some one that can help me to get it back up and working Many thanks :confused:

2. stokesey54

stokesey54 MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2011
    I have done the bios flash back to the old 1 and is all working OK apart from when you first turn it on it say serial number not found not sure how to sort that out any one can help me

3. stokesey54

stokesey54 MDL Novice

Feb 5, 2011
    Thanks for the help all done and working thanks again :worthy:

4. jvq8techsupport

jvq8techsupport MDL Novice

Feb 21, 2011
    compaq mini 110c-1010ee

Hi Stokesey54,

I have a compaq mini 110c-1010ee and i had the same problem when i flashed the bios. How did you flash it back to the old bios?

Thanks,

5. leakviper

leakviper MDL Novice

Jan 17, 2008
    need help

hi,

could you please tell me which tool did you download and the steps that you did to put back the serial number? my hp mini also says "serial not found" on bootup.

thanks.