[Concluded] 5 Kryptel Standard Edition and 2 Kryptel Enterprise Edition by Inv Softworks.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Dec 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Dec 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
    [​IMG]

Kryptel Homepage:- https://www.kryptel.com/

About Kryptel:-

Kryptel is an encryption software suite providing complete solution for secure data storage. Use of Kryptel is simple and straightforward - all the user has to do is right-click a file or a folder and select 'Encrypt', or just drag-and-drop it to the Kryptel desktop icon.

Encrypting a file or a folder is often all what is needed, but Kryptel can do a lot more. For instance, Kryptel can be instructed to scan the hard drive and encrypt every sensitive file it finds. And what's more, the whole set of files is encrypted with just a single mouse click!

Encrypted backups is another nice Kryptel feature for safe data storage. Thanks to strong encryption, Kryptel backup files can be stored anywhere - burned to a DVD, moved to LAN storage, or even sent to a remote public server. Each and every Kryptel function is accessible through the command-line interface.

Kryptel fully supports batch mode encryption, including server-side processing with no desktop available. This allows to fully automate data encryption and makes Kryptel a good choice for corporate use. By default, Kryptel uses the newest Advanced Encryption Standard for data encryption. Other strong ciphers can be selected in the Crypto Settings panel.

The integrated file shredder provides secure deletion of sensitive files in accordance to DoD 5220.22-M specification. Kryptel Encryption Suite is well suited for both home and corporate use and can satisfy the most strict security requirements.

Kryptel Edition Comparison:-

Kryptel is available in three editions covering a wide range of user requirements.
    • Free Edition (Kryptelite) is excellent choice for those users who use encryption only occasionally. While it lacks bells and whistles of the more advanced editions, it still does the job perfectly and provides the same highest level of security.
    • Standard Edition includes all the major features you'd expect from top-notch encryption software. Besides basic encryption/decryption operations, this edition can do encrypted backups and script-driven encryption jobs. Kryptel Standard includes powerful Kryptel Browser for inspecting and modifying encrypted containers, and can be run from a USB drive.
    • If security and reliability is a priority, Enterprise Edition is what you need. In addition to the Standard Edition's features, Kryptel Enterprise offers command-line interface for automated processing and can work in FIPS 140-2 -compliant encryption mode. In case of a hardware failure its Data Recovery feature will help you minimize damage by recovering data from the corrupted container.
    Full comparison chart here:- https://www.kryptel.com/products/kreditions.php

Kryptel and its features:- https://www.kryptel.com/products/kryptel.php

Kryptel Pricing:- https://www.kryptel.com/order/

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank Mr. Andre Stoeff and Mr. David Bernstein for sponsoring this giveaway and the licenses for our forum members. :tankyou:

Again, 5 Kryptel Standard Edition, and 2 Kryptel Enterprise Edition Lifetime Licenses for the giveaway.:v:

Giveaway rules:-

As always, simple rules. But please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.

Giveaway ends on January 5th, 2018. extended till January 16th, 2018.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    I take part in this competition because thanks to this program I will quickly secure my private data against unauthorized access by third parties. Using the program I will be able to encrypt files with any extension using a strong algorithm. The program also offers the option of backing up encrypted data.

3. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    One of the best encryption software suite available. Hope to win a lifetime license on either editions. Thanks

4. subido

subido MDL Member

Aug 14, 2013
    I need an encryption software too so count me in. Thanks

5. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Kryptel is a good tool for encryption and decryption, as well as for creating backup copies of files, thanks to a simple interface, it is a pleasure to enjoy. Kryptel adds its item to the context menu of the explorer, so in a couple of clicks the desired file or folder can be encrypted.

6. Capt.Barbossa

Capt.Barbossa MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2017
    I want this to win because I needed an encryption software that works and proven.

7. killermoon

killermoon MDL Novice

Dec 27, 2017
    I would like to enter to win either Kryptel license to encrypt... the internet

8. hakah

hakah MDL Member

Apr 4, 2014
    Thanks for the Giveaway!
    Kryptel is a software tool which can be used in order to aid individuals in protecting sensitive information by encrypting it, as well as decrypting it or creating backups. This program creates entries in the Windows context menu which enable you to encrypt data, as well as back it up or shred it. It is an efficient application when it comes to encrypting and decrypting files and folders and also encloses backup and restore capabilities.

9. Nepoleon

Nepoleon MDL Member

Feb 21, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I am already using Enterprise Edition but would like to take this opportunity to update to the latest version.

10. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway. :)

Sometimes I have to send multiple work documents over email, and I think encrypting them with Kryptel, before sending them would be an excellent security measure.

11. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the contest.
    I want to use the program Kryptel Standard Edition or Enterprise to encrypt files and folders and reliable protection of sensitive data with support for the latest standard symmetric AES encryption.

12. GasM

GasM MDL Novice

May 19, 2017
    I would like to get in on this! I have been looking for an easy encryption solution for my data. This would be perfect since it would allow me to have a 1-Click encryption solution. Also, the ability to run it from USB is extremely useful (since it is portable, etc.). Thanks whizkidraj, Kryptel, and MDL for this giveaway!

13. usermydigitallyfe

usermydigitallyfe MDL Member

Oct 30, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway ! Thanks to whizkidraj, Kryptel, and MDL for this giveaway!
    I would like to win this great software program!
    I love that encrypted backup feature and efficient data compression make Kryptel Standard Edition or Enterprise to an ideal tool for archiving sensitive data. Kryptel Encryption Suite is well suited for both home and corporate use and can satisfy most demanding security needs.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks a lot @whizkidraj . You always bring useful and unique giveaways for all of us. Kudos to you.

I resorted to file encryption few years back. Since then i have a free as well as paid programs. What I miss and mainly want in an encryption program is portability, Cloud support, use USB as a key and Virtual keyboard support.
    Not all programs offer these, but Kryptel does, however in the Paid versions.

I have another fear of not relying on free of limited giveaway encryption programs as they may stop supporting after some years or be hacked, hence loss of my confidential data or inability to restore.

As this giveaway provides an opportunity for a Lifetime license, I can be at peace that I won't face issues aforementioned.

Once again thanks for the opportunity.

Thanks,
    Grr

15. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    Thanks to Whizkidraj, Mr. Andre Stoeff and Mr. David Bernstein & Kryptel for sponsoring this giveaway!
    Kryptel makes every possible effort to ensure that all important data are safe,such as Encrypted Backups and strong USB encryption. It implements the latest NIST-approved Advanced Encryption Standard; industry standard AES 256-bit encryption.
    Encrypted backups is another nice Kryptel feature for safe data storage, alongside the secure file deletion (shredding), data compression, batch encryption capabilities, and integration into Windows’ right-click context menu. A big advantage of using Kryptel is the portability. So I would love to win & use it.

16. leojohnpc

leojohnpc MDL Junior Member

Aug 23, 2014
    Thank you whizkidraj and Kryptel for organizing this giveaway. I want to win this because I want an encryption software that can be upgraded to all versions for free:) I have many files and folders that needs to be hidden and encrypted , so I really need this one.

17. bebondi

bebondi MDL Member

Apr 24, 2017
    Thanks a lot for the giveaway, whizkidraj.
    I need a license for this software in order to safely send and receive private files through the internet and to safeguard my privacy from various curious eyes. This software is very light on the system and has very good performances so count me in for the draw please.

Kind regards,

18. Halimaw

Halimaw MDL Novice

Nov 27, 2016
    I'm new here and would like to join the giveaway. I really want a strong software for encryption and I really need it too.

19. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    I have about this tool so I want to join the give away contest, count me in and thanks.

20. cosmo27

cosmo27 MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2010
    I also need encryption software.Thanks for the giveaway. Count me in and thanks.