[Concluded] [Giveaway/Contest] 4 x NetSpot PRO Lifetime with free upgrades licenses.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Feb 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Feb 24, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
    [​IMG]

NetSpot Homepage:- https://www.netspotapp.com

[​IMG]

NetSpot is the only professional app for wireless site surveys, Wi-Fi analysis, and troubleshooting on Mac OS X and Windows. It's a FREE Wi-Fi analyzer. No need to be a network expert to improve your home or office Wi-Fi today! All you need is your MacBook running Mac OS X 10.10+ or any laptop with Windows 7/8/10 on board and NetSpot which works over any 802.11 network.

[​IMG]

Why NetSpot is the best?

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [/B]
    NetSpot Features:- https://www.netspotapp.com/features.html

NetSpot Pricing and Download:- https://www.netspotapp.com/netspotpro.html

NetSpot Social Links:- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube.

About the giveaway:-

I would like to thank my dear friend Kate Lysevych, and everyone at NetSpot for sponsoring this awesome giveaway for our forum members.:tankyou:

Again, "4 x NetSpot PRO Lifetime with free upgrades licenses" for the giveaway.:v:

Giveaway rules:-

As always, simple rules. But please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.
    Lastly, post anything about NetSpot (usage scenario, your experience) to show your appreciation and love for it.

Giveaway ends on March 30th, 2018.

Good luck all. :good3:

2. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Please count me in.

Those dang wifi radio signals... Always elusive, lol. This app could definitely work to ease the task of finding the right spot. Not talking about the G one, rofl.

Thanks for this contest.

3. havilson

havilson MDL Novice

Nov 12, 2011
    Great! I already use it as a free user. Nice app! Thanks for this GA, please count me in.

4. enesalpa

enesalpa MDL Junior Member

Feb 5, 2010
    Downloaded the free version and it's an amazing software. Very useful to know where are the signals and the problems. I am in. Thanks.

5. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for giveaway:clap3:
    NetSpot allows you to easily select channels for new Wi-Fi points with an optimal signal-to-noise ratio. With the new problem-solving visualization tool, you can quickly and easily identify problems connecting to a wireless network, find noise sources, solve Wi-Fi configuration problems, and get automatic professional advice on all issues related to network visualization in NetSpot PRO.

6. tjuser

tjuser MDL Novice

Dec 15, 2014
    I'm very interested in this giveaway! Netspot is a great app; I use the free version at home to view and troubleshoot wireless issues.

7. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Netspot pro is a wi-fi survey software which features troubleshooting visualization to pinpoint the cause of the trouble or weak areas. It is very useful tool/software to zero in on the optimium mix and location of wi-fi devices in a place.
    I also like following features-
    1. Hybrid Surveys
    2. Zone Variations
    Followed on all platforms
    Thanks for the giveaway!!:)

8. steven168

steven168 MDL Novice

Sep 24, 2013
    Great app! Thanks for this GA, please count me in.

9. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    good program to know
    how my wifi network works
    and be able to solve problems.
    thanks for the giveaway

10. schreckdeividas

schreckdeividas MDL Novice

Jun 16, 2017
    Thanks whizkidraj for this new type of Giveaway
    I saw NetSpot PRO video i am very impressed with this software
    My house is also very big and my wifi signals are weak in some areas
    NetSpot PRO is the best software to improve signals and connectivity.
    Good Luck out there.

11. pf100

pf100 Duct Tape Coder

Oct 22, 2010
    #11 pf100, Mar 4, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2018
    Please enter me in the contest. I need NetSpot PRO. Making heatmaps would make my life much easier. Thanks.

12. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    Thank you so much for this very nice giveaway, This software is useful for me, specially when i face problem with wifi, i have to check each site to verify all are working fine or not, it can help very much form one sitting place my house is big and many time face network problem, I hope to win this

13. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks whizkidraj for the giveaway.

I have been looking for a program to help me measure as well as visualize the Wifi signal strength at my place. I tried an Android app for the same just to see the signal strength at corners. NetSpot is a perfect match for my need as it does provides a complete heatmap of the coverage. The Passive survey includes vital information such as Signal-to-noise ratio, Signal level, Frequency band coverage and Signal-to-interference ratio to help decide where an access point is required. Also it supports dual band - 2.4 and 5GHz.

The features I like are:
    Passive Wi-Fi survey
    WiFI visualizations
    Interactive Heatmap
    Multiple survey snapshots
    Automated Troubleshooting function

Thanks,
    Grr

14. Kevin Rosas

Kevin Rosas MDL Member

Nov 27, 2016
    hello everyone great promotion, I am and we are happy .... luck to all

15. meditation

meditation MDL Novice

Apr 25, 2012
    Great work ! Nice app! Thanks for this GA, please count me in.

16. tarekma7

tarekma7 MDL Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Thanks for the giveaway. It's a FREE professional Wi-Fi analyzer app for wireless site surveys, Wi-Fi analysis, improve your home or office Wi-Fi. The app lets you visualize, manage, troubleshoot, audit, plan, and deploy your wireless networks.

17. browneylad

browneylad MDL Member

Sep 26, 2017
    NetSpot is a user-friendly program that not only cleanly presents Wi-Fi statistics without being obtuse but can survey a location to display incredibly useful heat maps of network performance. Discover mode provides a quick view of accessible networks. Information is listed horizontally in a table as SSID, MAC address, signal strength, the current frequency band and channel, router vendor, security, and more. Surveys used to map a Wi-Fi network’s coverage of an area. NetSpot is an excellent piece of a software for gauging the health of a Wi-Fi network. So thank you whizkidraj & MDL forum for this chance to win.

18. bmark314

bmark314 MDL Novice

Jan 4, 2016
    I use this at my house and think it's great. Rather than purchasing new hardware, I was able to re-position my AP and improve a couple of problem areas.

Please count me in on this. Thank you!

19. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks Raj for the giveaway.

I use a Netgear WiFi extender at home, to ensure that my router's range is accessible throughout the house. And at times I do get spotty connections, even though Windows may show full signal strength. NetSpot may be just the thing I need to see what's wrong with the wireless network, and maybe to see which room is best suited to place the extender in.

20. drew84

drew84 MDL Expert

Mar 13, 2014
    Again whizkidraj, Great work !
    Nice app! please count me in.

... hopefully stops son's constant moaning about degraded signals