[Concluded] [Giveaway/Contest] RogueKiller Premium (Personal Edition) 10 Lifetime Licenses

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Jun 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Jun 6, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2017
    [​IMG]

About RogueKiller:

RogueKiller is an anti-malware able to detect and remove generic malware and advanced threats like rootkits, rogues, worms.
    It also detects controversial programs (PUPs) as well as possible bad system modifications/corruptions (PUMs).

Why RogueKiller is such an effective tool:
    Based on powerful generic detections (heuristics), and on more classic anti-malware analysis (signature finding), RogueKiller is one of the best malware removal software. It is able to find threats other anti-malware can't find because of the very aggressive and deep scanner (with Anti-Rootkit module).

About RogueKiller Premium:
    RogueKiller Premium is the paid version of RogueKiller Anti-malware.

RogueKiller is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10. Fully compatible 32/64 bits.

RogueKiller PREMIUM FEATURES:

Command Line Parameters
    In Premium, you can start RogueKiller with some additional parameters, to automate the start of scan, the removal, etc…

More about the Command Line Parameters here.

In-app support
    You will find the support form in “Settings” then “Contact” menu.

Fill-in the information (email, message) and you can choose to include several files (if they are in the same folder, select all of them. Otherwise you can make an archive) and/or the last report.

Once submitted, Adlice Software's support recognizes that you’re a premium user and they will treat your ticket in priority.

[​IMG]

Automatic Updates

In the installable version of RogueKiller, is also shipped a separate updater program. If you are a registered user, RogueKiller will self execute that updater when needed to avoid you to return on the official website and download the new version by yourself.

[​IMG]

Scan Customization
    With Premium, you can customize almost everything in the application. You can customize from the “Settings” menu (that will be saved), or just use one-shot customization by using the options available when starting a new scan.

More about the Premium Features here.

RogueKiller PREMIUM PLANS:

Personal: up to 5 machines*.
    Technician: unlimited number of temporary machines (will not persist after a scan). 5 installable machines*.

(* activations are linked to primary hard drive. Dual boots are considered as different machines, as well as virtual machines)

[​IMG]

Buy RogueKiller Premium and all other related information:- https://www.adlice.com/download/roguekiller/

About the Giveaway:-

Thanks to Julien A. the Lead Developer & CEO of Adlice Software for sponsoring 10 Lifetime Licenses for our awesome forum members.

Giveaway Details:-

As always, simple rules. But please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.

Giveaway ends on July 4th, 2017. (Giveaway ending date extended from June 15th to July 4th, 2017 coz of some urgent work due to which I have to go to my native place. Family person death).

Winners will be decided by
    random.org

Cheers! And good luck to everyone.

2. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Sounds like a great offer, count me in :)

3. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    RogueKiller Premium is a great all-round tool that I would love to use.

4. foxyrick

foxyrick MDL Member

Aug 25, 2011
    Looks like a really useful tool. I would love to try it... count me in please.

5. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    Perfect program I would love to win.
    Thanks for the contest and the chance to win it.

6. dhruvenjoy

dhruvenjoy MDL Member

Nov 27, 2010
    Thanks for the giveaway mateWould love to win rogukillers ability to detect hard to find zero hour threats

7. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    RogueKiller is a powerful malware hunter
    count me in
    thanks for giveaway

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. ratzlefatz

ratzlefatz MDL FUBAR Recon Squad

Sep 1, 2012
    Like this great piece of AntiMalware-Software.
    I used the free version and now like to win Premium.
    Count me in.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. InfiniteInfinity

InfiniteInfinity MDL Novice

Apr 30, 2017
  10. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    as always, best software from you Sir! Thank you very much for this effort! :worthy:

Please, count me in! I'd like to win a license for the pro version!

11. looping

looping MDL Novice

Aug 28, 2012
    Good security program for windows
    Thanks for the Giveaway
    I would be very happy to win a license premium :)

Thanks Adlice

12. Crappinem

Crappinem MDL Novice

Jun 1, 2017
    Count me in, please. Thanks :)

13. Joey M

Joey M MDL Novice

May 26, 2017
    Great giveaway as always by u friend. Count me in! :)

14. GasM

GasM MDL Novice

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for this giveaway! I would really like to win this software since it has many features including the ability to automate/schedule scans. The devs are very active as well which is a huge plus since it means that when new malware comes out, RogueKiller will be updated quickly.

15. laser2016

laser2016 MDL Novice

Dec 3, 2015
    RogueKiller is simple but powerful software which help the system to be safe. Thanks for this giveaway. Please count me in.

16. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    Thanks for the great giveaway! :)

Count me in! :)

RogueKiller is a program designed to scan your computer for malware running on your system.

Threats are mainly detected on the basis of white and black lists, but the program also offers a heuristic malware detection module.

17. NeXtStatioN

NeXtStatioN MDL Senior Member

Dec 29, 2014
    Wow ! Using this program for a while, a great one !
    Thx for the giveaway, Tigzy (Julien.A) and whizkidraj !

18. orbidia

orbidia MDL Junior Member

Feb 22, 2010
    It sounds like a nice tool. Please add me to the contest.

19. sterchin

sterchin MDL Member

Mar 25, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Sometimes a very necessary antivirus program. In fact, it is an anti-rootkit, i.e. A program that helps to remove even a difficult for normal removal malicious code, especially hidden from conventional antiviruses.

20. leojohnpc

leojohnpc MDL Junior Member

Aug 23, 2014
    I would like to participate in this competion to win a lifetime license for roguekiller. They say that Roguekiller is very good in detecting malwares and rootkits, so I will be using this as another layer of protection to my PC if ever I win a license. Thank you.