[Concluded] [Giveaway/Contest] UnHackMe + Warrior 5 Lifetime Licenses.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by whizkidraj, Nov 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whizkidraj

whizkidraj MDL Giveaway Organiser

Apr 6, 2012
    #1 whizkidraj, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    [​IMG]
    - A software by Dmitry Sokolov

UnHackMe Homepage:- https://www.greatis.com/unhackme/

About UnHackMe:-

UnHackMe is one of the first rootkit detectors in the world!

UnHackMe benefits:-
    UnHackMe removes invisible dangerous programs installed deep inside into the Windows kernel. UnHackMe finds and removes the issues that an antivirus misses.

UnHackMe was initially created as anti-rootkit software, currently it eliminates all types of malicious software: rootkits, Trojans, worms, viruses and the digitally signed Adware as well. UnHackMe does not slow up PC and it is compatible with any anti-virus programs.

UnHackMe working:-
    UnHackMe is able to work in 3 different modes:
    1. Normal Windows mode.
      UnHackMe removes "unwanted programs", cleans a browser, deletes Trojans, adware, and spyware.
    2. Offline scanning when booting from USB/CD (Warrior mode).

The external check is made when a computer boots from a USB/CD device.
      This principle of double-checking offers a superb advantage: any suspicious code can be removed prior to getting a chance to run in your system.
      It is easy to locate and eliminate inactive malicious software at this stage.
      It also becomes easy to discover any kernel rootkits, which hide their files away, as well as registry and boot-record rootkits.
    3. Remotely checking a computer by log file.
      If my grandma is having a problem with her PC, she sends me the log file.
      Then I check the file and send a solution file to her computer.
      Some clicks later and she is happy again!

[​IMG]

More about UnHackMe here:- https://www.greatis.com/unhackme/faq.htm

About the giveaway:-

I on behalf of My Digital Life Forums would like to express my sincerest gratitude to my dear friend Dmitry Sokolov, and everyone at Greatis Software for sponsoring this generous giveaway for our awesome forum members. :tankyou:

The giveaway, as the title states, is of UnHackMe + Warrior 5 Lifetime Licenses.:v:

Giveaway rules:-

As always, simple rules. But please comment something that should indicate that you want to enter this competition. Not just thanks or other one word comments.

Giveaway ends on December 20, 2017.

Good luck all :good3:

2. jan13

jan13 MDL Novice

Oct 26, 2016
    A program of great potential, I would like to check out the innovative solutions in the program.
    Thanks for the interesting program in the competition.

3. gabb

gabb MDL Junior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    Cool. Used this a million years ago to remove a nasty PUP and it fixed it.
    Thanks for the GA.

4. osmandemi

osmandemi MDL Novice

Mar 18, 2016
    very good trojan remove score
    thanks for giveaway

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. zack2008

zack2008 MDL Novice

Jan 19, 2010
    There always unwanted adware and potential program get into my laptop when I click a link in a website.
    This is the good giveaway for me.

6. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    #6 jerzy601, Nov 16, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2017
    The program is very interesting and at the same time very good for protecting the system against potentially unwanted PUP-s programs, as well as viruses, Trojans, spyware, and the possibility of removing them.
    I would like to use such a program to protect the system against such viruses.
    Thanks for the contest for this soft.:)

7. Mohammadwasi7861

Mohammadwasi7861 MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2015
    This programs in really nice i tried many time to get this but i didn't get, finally i have another chance to win this lifetime license. Thanks for this giveaway count me in.

8. grrgrr

grrgrr MDL Member

Oct 4, 2017
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    This is a good program to help check PUPs and rootkits.
    Hoope to win.

Thanks,
    Grr

9. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    I'd like to secure my pc with this software in addition to my antivirus/firewall. Thanks for the giveaway and hope to win the license.

10. Satheesh Kumar

Satheesh Kumar MDL Novice

Oct 11, 2017
    would love to use this tool and check my pc for any trojan viruses.

11. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    I like the external verification
    by means of usb boot
    also scan multiple antivirus engines

Thank you

12. Ashwin

Ashwin MDL Junior Member

May 19, 2017
    Thanks for giveaway. This looks very useful. Count me in :)

13. Rafatolla

Rafatolla MDL Novice

Sep 28, 2012
    Didn't know this software. Having read the details on the web site, a lifetime licence seems like a lifetime of tranquility. Looks a good 'un to keep safe.

14. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    Curious. I installed this little toy (unhack me) just now and it found some extras to a VPN I had recently uninstalled, even though I used Revo or IObit to previously remove the VPN. This makes me a bit curious and so, why not, please count me in.

15. kubik67

kubik67 MDL Member

Feb 14, 2016
    Thanks for the giveaway.
    Using UnHackMe allows me to strengthen the protection of main antivirus programs, and more efficiently detect and remove different kinds of malware and potentially unwanted software, including hidden threats - rootkits and spyware. And also checks the extension for the browsers for the presence of embedded third-party ads on sites that are slowing down your browser.

16. muggles

muggles MDL Novice

Oct 29, 2013
    UnHackMe seems like a very unique piece of software, the Warrior mode sounds very useful and I would love to own a copy.

Thank you for the opportunity to do so.

17. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    Thanks for the great giveaway! :)

UnHackMe is a small application that deals with the removal of malware. With UnHackMe we can get rid of rootkits, trojan horses, pop-up advertisements, potentially unwanted programs, unwanted and unnecessary processes, keyloggers and spyware. This will ensure that your Windows operating system is safe by removing applications that our anti-virus program can't handle.

18. casoftware2

casoftware2 MDL Novice

Oct 18, 2016
    UnHackMe came recommended to me once when my system started to behave weird. I ran UnHackMe and even though it did not detect any anomaly at that time, it gave me the comfort that my system was clean. I subsequently found out that the issue was related to a recent Windows update. It would be so nice to have UnHackMe in my anti-malware arsenal.

19. bonesz

bonesz MDL Addicted

Jun 30, 2013
    I would like this tool to help in dealing with problems that the antivirus companies don't catch. Please enter me. Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  20. leekc

leekc MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    I would like to win UnHackMe because it will complement the benefits of having an antivirus program and perhaps catch those malware that the antivirus sometimes miss out and may wreck my pc.