Confessions of a Windows 7 pirate

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by sielhaut, Mar 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sielhaut

sielhaut Guest

2. pkaji123

pkaji123 MDL Addicted

Aug 22, 2009
    Was already posted here on the next day of article published...

3. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    which was followed by a long debate over whether the author was a D-bag or not.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. kdo2milger

kdo2milger MDL Senior Member

Jan 5, 2010
    ^lol fixed

5. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    oh noes! halp! i iz a victm of piratehcy an mi winnows is activaez now! oh god noes!

Using a bios mod for a long time now - no need tinkering around with activator updates as said in the article...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Dolorous Edd

Dolorous Edd MDL Expert

Aug 31, 2009
    I didn't know admins were allowed to maintain a sense of humor?

7. ancestor(v)

ancestor(v) Admin
    Staff Member

Jun 26, 2007
    You could also call it spam ;) It's perhaps my strange sense of humor (I really enjoy the absurd kind....) :D

I don't think the author is doing a good job by making a secret (ok, not a too big secret when looking at the screenshots) out of the windows activation methods. Why not refer to the people and locations deserving it? Anyways, when e.g. searching for "removewat" at google, MDL is first hit...so...who cares...

8. apollopimp

apollopimp MDL Junior Member

Jan 12, 2008
    the search button is your friend before making a new topic

9. sielhaut

sielhaut Guest

Yeah sorry, but I got no matching result......anyway time to close it then.....

10. Veegertx

Veegertx MDL Junior Member

Jul 23, 2009
    But search is not so good here till I was told use google and key word mdl. perhaps vbulletin

11. sielhaut

sielhaut Guest

I probably have had a typo at my search query..but who cares now?
    Obviously it's not possible to discuss about such a matter without a Moderator has to close the topic....

Pls close it here, too :D