Concluded [Contest] 1 year paid subscription of your choice for 2018

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by GOD666, Nov 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    #1 GOD666, Nov 13, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    Introduction:

As we approach 2018, I am reminded that I soon will be renewing most of my software licenses. For example, one of the things I absolutely dislike paying for each year is my security software subscription. I suspect I am not alone in dreading renewing my subscriptions, starting off the new year with yet another bill. Since MDL has given me so much, I thought it would be nice to give back a little in return.

Prize:

1 lucky winner will have the choice of picking whatever program or subscription or service they wish, the choice is yours, and will receive a 1 year paid, subscription (max value $100) for the program or subscription or service of your choice.

How's that for starting off the new year? :D

Competition rules:

• To make a valid entry every participant must comment on: "What program/service do you wish and why?!"
    • Only one entry per household (single post in this thread)
    • Multiple posts in this contest (thread) will void your entry
    • Must be an active member of MDL during the contest to qualify
    • Must respond to PM (personal message) in 2 days (or next winner will be selected)
    • Contest starts: November 13, 2017
    • Contest ends: January 1, 2018 - noon (12:00 pm EST)
    • Winner will be announced: January 3, 2018
    • Winner will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG
    Winner details:

Depending on what program, subscription, or service you select, I may need a valid name and e-mail.

Best of luck to everyone!
    :)

2. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    #2 GOD666, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    (OP)
    Whatever you want. Unlike previous contest where you were told the prize was "X" (insert random prize here), in this contest, you select your own prize.

Say, for example, you really would like a copy of NTlite and the 1 year of support that comes with it, just say so and why. OR perhaps, for example, you want a years subscription to Kaspersky, with a full year worth of support and updates, just say so and explain why. OR maybe, you're a gamer and a year's season pass to your favorite game or service, for example, Xbox Live or PlayStation Plus would really hit the spot for you. -- The choice is yours.

The contest is simple. Decide what product or service or subscription you would like to win and enter here. ;)

3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #3 Mr.X, Nov 14, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
    Bvckup 2

For me, it's the best simple file repllicator/backup for mirroring drives or folders.
    It's delta copying can reduce the amount of data being moved around by copying modified parts of files only. This speeds things up, in many cases dramatically.

Yeah, it's really FAST.

Love it.! :cool:

Personal license: $19.95 USD each.
    I need 2 personal licenses: $39.90

MemProtect and FIDES

German made mini-drivers for securing your Windows PC. No gui, less attack surface. Small in size. Powerful.

1 MemProctect license: $14.25 USD
    1 FIDES license: $14.25 USD

Total: $68.40

Bw, thank you very much your highness deity :worthy:

4. Joe C

Joe C MDL Guru

Jan 12, 2012
    I've been using Macrium Reflect free version for a while and I really like how it clones my OS to a back up drive, I'd like to use some other feature's of the purchased version

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Raur

Raur MDL Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Using StickyPassword Premium (1 Year valid license) and it manages my daily password log-ins in multiple platforms. I'd like to have a lifetime license worth $99.99 for worry free use. Thanks for the chance :)

6. angustaver

angustaver MDL Member

Sep 5, 2015
    my license 3 devices kaspersky internet security
    expires in a month.
    I need it to stay protected
    in the devices of my house.
    I like kaspersky internet security 3 devices 3 years
    and if it is not possible kaspersky internet security 3 devices 1 year

thank you for this generous contest

7. Don Pedro

Don Pedro MDL Junior Member

Oct 29, 2016
    I would like to win a subscription to ESET Smart Security Premium because it's one of the best anti-virus programs currently available on the market. The multitude of advanced features and program modules allow secure, digital life away from digital threats - especially from the ransomware family.

Thanks for the great giveaway! :)

8. Satheesh Kumar

Satheesh Kumar MDL Novice

Oct 11, 2017
    I love playing online games, it would be nice if I could get a year subscription for Dotabuff PLUS

9. Palladin

Palladin MDL Senior Member

Feb 1, 2014
  10. gabb

gabb MDL Junior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    #10 gabb, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    Would love to be able to renew my Private Internet access yearly subscription.
    Why? Because it has great speeds and the software is great.

Thanks!

11. qaj1shi

qaj1shi MDL Senior Member

Apr 10, 2011
    thank you very much for this effort! :worthy:

I would like to continue using Driver Genius which I have been using for more than 4 years now! It does a excellent work updating drivers and keeping the System up to date! The current license I have, expires in 2 months! If I could win a new one to extend the good work of the program, it would be great!

Thanks a lot!

12. jerzy601

jerzy601 MDL Junior Member

May 20, 2017
    One of the best security programs for my system is Eset NOD32.
    I would very much like to win this program so that I can update my subscription for the next year.
    Because this is for my system and laptop the best program.
    I have been using this soft for a year now and am very happy with it.
    thanks and regards:worthy:

13. liliactr

liliactr MDL Member

Sep 3, 2009
    I need a debrid subscription to download big files. I think one year premiumize.me/premium is suitable. It is a real headache waiting times of free subscriptions.

14. prashantsays

prashantsays MDL Member

Jun 13, 2016
    i would like to use Eset Smart Security Premium for another year via this contest, its a complete and lightweight advanced security solution for windows. There might be other security products but this is one with i am pretty used to and it has never let me down. And best thing about this antivirus suite is that its damn quiet, it hardly ever gives the user and popups, and when it does, you know its important. Also it keeps track of your windows updates and lets you know which specific updates are pending, very useful for someone who has auto update disabled.

15. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Thank you for this giveaway! :)
    I would like to win ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 4.
    ACDSee is great photo browser and manager. It is great photo editor with many tools.

16. leekc

leekc MDL Novice

Jul 30, 2009
    I would like to win a license for Avira Total Security Suite for 5 devices so I can protect my personal and family pcs, laptops and portable devices and have total connectivity while ensuing my privacy is safe and secure from malicious threats and viruses.

17. tqthtxt

tqthtxt MDL Novice

Jul 12, 2017
    I would like to win TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 because TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 is the best software to create a DVD or Blu-ray or AVCHD with high quality menus. It has the most powerful authoring engine which combines the best quality encoding engine with the "Smart Rendering" function that allows ultra-fast output of standard complaint video with little to no loss in quality.

TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 is the best, I have personally tested the other bluray disc creation products, only the TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 is for the best quality and highest compatibility, I really like the TMPGEnc Authoring Works 6 with the copyright for 3PC

18. monstertruckpa

monstertruckpa MDL Junior Member

Apr 5, 2016
    I would like to win in this contest to have the FL STUDIO Fruty Edition Licensed. is the software for musical production created for my needs.
    Thank you so much @GOD666, U are a great person I'm applauding what you do, sincerely.

19. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Thank you for this nice giveaway.
    My choice is ACDSee Ultimate 2018. This is very good photo view and edit software. I like it, I have old ACDSee program from the promotion.
    Thank you, GOD666 and MDLTeam!

20. migamatrix

migamatrix MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2016
    Thank you for the nice giveaway i would like to win an account @ Real-debrid i heard a lot about how useful it is to get the things you want to download faster and no waiting time specially from those annoying hosts that barley let you download anything with a very slow speed for free users