[Contest 10 Emerald 1 year plan] Securitykiss tunnel VPN for windows

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Feb 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    1st, I would like to thank Malgorzata Luczywo from Securitykiss for sponsoring me the credit to giveaway 10 annual unlimited subscription plans of "Emerald" to our forum members of MDL (valued 89.90 Euros for each account for 1 year).
    [​IMG]

What is SecurityKiss Tunnel?
    SecurityKISS Tunnel is a program that the service which allows you access to the Internet despite the censorship and local (country) restrictions. It also makes your connection secure and prevents others from viewing your web browsing activities, instant messages, downloads, credit card information or anything else you send over the network.

Why use SecurityKISS? SecurityKISS Tunnel is a Virtual Private Network (VPN) implementation based on OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP. It creates a VPN between your computer and our security gateway that prevents third parties from viewing your web browsing activities, instant messages, downloads, credit card information or anything else you send over the network. Our servers represent you on the internet and your real IP address is hidden.
    Watch online TV abroad Bypass censorship
    Unblock Skype Access online games
    Hide your IP address Protect your identity
    Secure WiFi connection Stay safe during travel

How it Works

SecurityKISS Tunnel redirects all your online data through an impenetrable tunnel to our security gateway so all your online communication (web browsing, emails, instant messages, VoIP, social networking) is encrypted.
    [​IMG]
    It no longer matters if someone intercepts your online traffic on the way. Even your internet provider will not know what you are doing on the web and it also makes it impossible for themm to block or filter any traffic.

SecurityKISS Tunnel pricing Options

SecurtyKiss offers several different subscription plans (Green, Olivine, Malachite, Jadeite and Emerald) to its customers. The Olivine plan includes 20 GB bandwidth/month and provides access to servers from 10 countries for 2.99 Euros per month (7.99 Euros for 3 months, 14.95 Euros for 6 months and 23.90 Euros for a year), the Malachite plan includes 30 GB bandwidth/month and gives access to servers from 11 countries for 3.99 Euros per month (10.99 Euros per quarter, 19.95 Euros for 6 months and 35.90 Euros for a year), the Jadeite plan provides 50 GB monthly bandwidth and access to all servers for 5.99 Euros per month (16.99 Euros for 3 months, 29.95 Euros for 6 months and 53.90 Euros for a year) whereas the Emerald plan provides unlimited bandwidth and access to all servers for 9.99 Euros per month (28.99 Euros for 3 months, 49.95 Euros for 6 months and 89.90 Euros for a year). The company offers a never expiring free trial through its Green plan but each free subscription is restricted to 300 MB bandwidth per day. Since the company also accepts payment through bitcoins, it is possible to subscribe to the service without even revealing your personal details. The service does not come with long term contracts and subscribers are free to cancel their subscription at any time.

[​IMG]

SecurityKISS Tunnel key features

Easy to use;
    No registration, No usernames, No passwords
    Download, Install, Connect - and you are secured
    Long server list to select from
    OpenVPN, PPTP and L2TP protocols
    All platforms supported
    High anonymity - only minimum information logged
    Free to download--- http://www.securitykiss.com/resources/download/
    Free to use for lifetime
    Daily traffic limit in the free version
    Unlimited switching between servers
    All operating systems supported in the free version
    No ads, 100% clean
    Genuine non-automated help desk even for free users
    Uncapped speed
    Online data compression guarantees high speed
    Every copy of the program is unique
    Real 1024-bit security
    Built-in Exclusive Tunneling
    Full version with additional dedicated fast servers
    Instant account activation
    Screenshots;
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Final detail ;
    [h=2]To participate in this contest for: Securitykiss tunnel VPN for windows[/h]1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.
    [h=2] [/h]
    • You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
    • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN, You Will Be Disqualified.

2. This contest start from 18th. Feb. and will end on 26th. Feb.2015

• One post per one user is allowed.
    • You must add your comment with your reply ' why do you need a VPN service'?
    • Please avoid posting here if you don't need it.
    • The contestant/s are requested to note down the start and end date of this contest to avoid future inconvenience.
    • Read the original post thoroughly as it contains all the information necessary to post a valid entry.
    • Those entries not meeting the giveaway requirements will not be considered valid and will be omitted.
    • It is not my responsibility to contact that member and tell him/her you need to delete your entry & make a re-entry, as it doesn't meet the requirements.
    • Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on 27th. Feb 2015.
    • The winner/s must provide their contact information in order to get registered for 1 year plan of SecurityKiss EMERALD Plan

• The winner/s will respond to the winning PM within 4 days (96 hours) or the win will be void.

[​IMG]
    Thanks,
    Sid.

Mods. note;
    Please make this thread sticky!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The contest is live.
    GOOD LUCK ALL!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Thanks sid_16, I believe in you! :worthy:
    I would like to win the license to avoid country restriction and be anonymous.

4. leebo_28

leebo_28 MDL Senior Member

Jun 12, 2011
    I'm interested in this contest! I need a VPN service because I want to try this: Freenas

5. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #5 Mr.X, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
    Count me in, much thanks!
    Thanks leebo_28 for the heads up! :p

I need this for privacy, security, avoid restrictions and navigate very happy through the whole Internet !

6. leebo_28

leebo_28 MDL Senior Member

Jun 12, 2011
    @Mr.X "You must add your comment with your reply ' why do you need a VPN service'?"

7. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Thank you for this giveaway! :)
    Securitykiss tunnel VPN is my favourite VPN service. I would keep my privacy.

8. user_hidden

user_hidden MDL Expert

Dec 18, 2007
    count me in ... please :)

I could really use a reliable vpn to give me anonymity and proxy choices around the world for my internet follies.

9. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    #9 Aninvitedsoul, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
    I may get lucky.Count me in plz.:)

I need a good VPN service to avoid the risk of torrent downloads,privacy and feeling secured surfing the internet.

10. BJ0RN

BJ0RN MDL HTTP-uploader

Dec 6, 2013
    Give it a shot here too. :D

I need this because my ISP blocks p2p, then its handy to have a working VPN. :clap:

11. Cortina

Cortina MDL Junior Member

Feb 8, 2015
    Thank you for the contest. I would like to be protected during browsing through the internet. :rolleyes:

12. brasso

brasso MDL Novice

Dec 13, 2012
    Count me in plz.

13. Bio Hazard

Bio Hazard MDL Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Count me in too,thx :)

14. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Please count me in to. I like to download some German TV Movies which isn't possible from Thailand because of Country Restrictions for to keep my knowledge of the German language. Also for to protect and privacy and to bypass some Gov Restrictions we facing here in Thailand. Beside of that for to test Web-Apps this is an excellent tool as well.

Thanks a lot for your effort.

Cheers.

15. jasoos

jasoos MDL Junior Member

Oct 3, 2012
    I would love to have Securitykiss because here in my ccountry some censorship involved on some most popular web sites

16. gabb

gabb MDL Junior Member

Sep 17, 2008
    I'm in! :clap:

17. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    I'm also ;)

18. kantry123

kantry123 MDL Novice

Dec 2, 2013
    I've Tried this VPn free version i'm very pleased with this service

pls do count me in!!:worthy:

19. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    why do I need a VPN service ? Because I believe in internet privacy while surfing and downloading, Security Kiss provides this by being one of the top VPN services out there.

Count me in!

20. ahmad297

ahmad297 MDL Novice

Feb 19, 2015
    Thanks for giveaway

Would like to unblock youtube and to protect privacy with this best option VPN SecurityKiss software.