[Contest 10 licenses] of Backup4all Professional Version 5.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Sep 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015

Backup4all Professional
    [​IMG]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The contest starts from 10th. September and will end on 30th September.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1st. I would like to thank [FONT=&amp]Claudiu Spulber[/FONT][FONT=&amp] from Backup4all for sponsoring us these ten licenses valued ($49.99 each) to organize a contest for our forum members.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]

Backup4all is an award-winning data backup software for Windows. This backup utility was designed to protect your valuable data from partial or total loss by automating backup tasks, password protecting and compressing it to save storage space. This backup application is feature rich and offers an intuitive interface making all features easily accessible for both beginners and professionals.
    Backup4all is compatible with Windows 8.1/8, 7, Vista, XP, Windows Server 2012, 2008/2003 Server and requires approximately 50MB of free disk space.

[​IMG]

With Backup4all Professional you can easily backup to any local or network drive, backup to FTP (with support for SSL encryption, proxy server, passive mode), SFTP, online to Amazon S3 and Azure, backup to DVD, CD, Blu-ray, HD-DVD, or other removable media (such as USB drives).

Our backup utility performs all four backup types: full backup, differential backup, incremental backup and mirror backup. It also employs an unique type (smart backup) that will decide when to use full, differential or incremental automatically. It also backs up blocks of data (true incremental backups) which means that for large files it will only back-up the small parts that changed in it since the last backup.

Using the wizard you can easily set up any backup configurations you wish. You can define powerful file filters and schedule your backups any way you want. Once a backup is performed, you can see what files changed since the last backup using the explorer-like tree view or you can read the statistics about the next backup execution.

With many other backup software programs, files that are in use during the backup may not get backed up successfully because they are locked to prevent programs from modifying the data.

With Backup4all you can back-up open or locked files (on Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2003), such as databases, MS Outlook personal folder (.pst), Outlook Express mail archives (dbx files) and others. When defining a backup, there is also the option to run predefined backups, such as My Documents, My Pictures or Outlook Express emails and settings.

This backup application has ZIP64 support (can create backups over 4GB) and creates standard zip files, meaning that you can access it with any zip compatible utility. It comes with its own built-in CD, DVD and Blu-ray burning support so you can easily backup to DVD, CD, Blu-ray or HD-DVD. Just set the destination to DVD, CD, Blu-ray or HD-DVD and execute the backup job. However, if you prefer, you can use the UDF format.

Screenshots

Version History

Please consider liking the Facebook page or following the Twitter page of Backup4all.
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/backup4all
    Facebook: http://facebook.com/backup4all

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download the trial version of Backup4all Professional - http://download.backup4all.com/download/setup/b4asetup.exe

You can get help from the Support page - http://www.backup4all.com/support.html

You can view the Home page
    - http://www.backup4all.com/

You can buy Backup4all Professional 5 from this page- http://www.backup4all.com/buy-now.html

You can view other Backup products - http://www.backup4all.com/backup-products.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Final details;
    To participate in this contest for Backup4all Professional-

1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.

• You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway/contest.
    • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN we will assume that you've other account/s hence, Your entry will not be counted and You Will Be Disqualified.
    • The participants are advised to temporarily stop the proxy or vpn services if you're using it, while posting your entry here.
    • I reserve the right to change the rule if it is needed at any time during the contest time.
    • One post per one user is allowed.
    • Please avoid posting here if you don't need it & stop debating in this thread.
    • The contestant/s are requested to note down the start and end date of this contest to avoid future inconvenience.
    • Read the original post thoroughly as it contains all the information necessary to post a valid entry.
    • Those entries not meeting the giveaway requirements will not be considered valid and will be omitted.

2. This contest starts from 10th. September and will end on 30th. September.2015 Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on 30th. Sep. 2015 all time is GMT+5.30.

• The winner/s will respond to the winning PM within 4 days (96 hours) or the win will be void.

Most important- The winners will provide their EMAIL ID to receive the license from the Backup4all Office directly as a purchase.

If you agree with the terms & conditions written above, you're welcome!

[​IMG]

The contestants are;
    1.Mr.X
    2.AbbA
    3.pepinek
    4.Sklipnott
    5.Chibi ANUBIS
    6.fkar
    7.keyboard
    8.Freeman_0406
    9.apologized
    10.cykelmads
    11.meanoc
    12.petok
    13.donkeymand
    14.wignari
    15.ari_m
    16.ppu
    17.hxle
    18.driscoll
    19.fortunes
    20.intraxi
    21.gommace
    22.adric
    23.Rudiculous
    24.johtaja
    25.Opus
    26.The Dev
    27.pimpfelix
    28.ragz

The winners are;
    [​IMG]
    Please send me (PM) your email ID for preparing licenses.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The contest is live now.
    Good luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Thanks sid!

Count me in please!

4. AbbA

AbbA MDL Junior Member

Jun 6, 2010
    Good program, I am in too. Thank you.

5. pepinek

pepinek MDL Junior Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Please, count me in.

6. Sklipnott

Sklipnott MDL Novice

Jan 6, 2015
    Please count me in...

Thank you sir. :cool:

7. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Count me in ! :clap:

8. fkar

fkar MDL Recognized Advisor

Nov 3, 2012
    Thank you for your continued hard work of arranging many useful giveaway.

Please count me in.

9. keyboard

keyboard MDL Novice

May 1, 2010
    Count me in also, Thanks. :D

10. Freeman_0406

Freeman_0406 MDL Novice

Jun 29, 2015
    Thanks Sid , Please count me in :biggrin:

11. apologized

apologized MDL Addicted

Nov 29, 2012
    Thanks sid for all ur hard work to bringing to us all contests ;)
    Count Me In :D

12. cykelmads

cykelmads MDL Novice

Oct 19, 2009
    I'm in for sure.

13. meanoc

meanoc MDL Novice

Dec 18, 2013
    Count me in. Thanks

14. petok

petok MDL Senior Member

May 4, 2009
    Just one good software.

15. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Thanks sid!

Count me in please!

16. wignari

wignari MDL Novice

Dec 21, 2009
    Count me in

Thanks

17. ari_m

ari_m MDL Novice

Mar 22, 2015
    Backup4all is a very trusted name. I like its offering of all four backup types: full backup, differential backup, incremental backup and mirror backup.
    Count me in

18. ppu

ppu MDL Junior Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Nice contest, I am in as always.

19. hxle

hxle MDL Novice

Sep 15, 2015
    Count me in as well.

20. driscoll

driscoll MDL Novice

Jul 22, 2011