[Contest] 10 licenses of ESET Smart Security 8

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Dec 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Dec 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    1st I would like to thank Mr Jim Sadejeff, Sales Manager and Mr Jörgen Lundhag from ESET Sverige - Eurosecure, Sweden for sponsoring '40' 3 months codes.

I've contacted them and I'm assured that the winner/s can use the '4' codes one after another (like the next code) after the 'expiry' of the previous code to make a whole 1 year license.

A fast, unobtrusive all-in-one internet security suite that will keep you and your family safe from online threats and won't slow down your computer. Our Antivirus protection is lightweight and easy to install, surf the internet securely with our latest technology.

You can see the video review by Malware Doctor

[​IMG]​​

Features of ESET Smart Security 8:

• Antivirus and Antispyware - Provides proactive protection against all types of online and offline threats and prevent malware from spreading to other users.
    • Personal firewall - Prevents unauthorized users from accessing your computer and taking advantage of your personal data
    • Exploit blocker - Blocks attacks designed to evade detection, eliminates lockscreens and ransomware, protects against attacks on web browsers, PDF readers, Java based software etc
    • Advanced Memory Scanner - Enables improved detection of persistent malware that employs multiple layers of encryption to conceal its activity.
    • Cloud-powered scanning - Speeds up scans by whitelisting safe files based on the ESET Live Grid® file reputation database.
    • Host-based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) - Helps you specify rules for system registry, active processes and programs.
    • Anti-Theft - Protect your laptop in case of loss or theft and increase the chances of retrieving it with features like Location tracking, Anti-Theft optimization, Laptop activity watch and One-way messaging.
    • Social Media Scanner - Protects your timeline, messages, newsfeed, friends’ timelines, profile, as well as the posts from everyone you follow on Facebook and Twitter.

[​IMG]
    ​​

• Anti-Phishing - Protects you from attempts to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords or banking and credit card details by fake websites masquerading as trustworthy ones.
    • Botnet protection - Prevents spam and network attacks launched from your computer.
    • Out-of-home network - Alerts you when connecting to an unknown network and prompts you to switch to the Strict Protection mode
    • Device control - Allows you to prevent unauthorized copying of your private data to external devices and allows you to block storage media such as CDs, DVDs and USB sticks.
    • Antispam - Keeps unwanted emails from clogging your mailbox
    • Small system footprint - Use your computer without slowdowns or distracting popups while saving Internet bandwidth with extremely small update packages.
    • Parental control - Gives you the option to choose from predefined categories according to the age of your kids and allows password protecting settings against modification.
    ESET Smart Security Homepage

Download online installer - http://download.eset.com/special/live-installer/eset_smart_security_live_installer_.exe

Final details
    ;

• To enter this contest one should be a member here. Before entering in to this contest please read the 1st. few lines carefully.
    • One post per one user is allowed.
    • Please avoid posting here if you don't need it.
    • The contestant/s are requested to note down the start and end date of this contest to avoid future inconvenience.
    • The contest time span is 10 days (30th.Dec. to 9th.Jan. 2015. ). The winners will be announced on 10th Jan.2015.
    • The winner selection will be random and unbiased thru RANDOM.ORG.
    • The winner will respond to the winning PM within 3 days or the new winner will be chosen from the list
    • P.S - Each winner will get '4' 3 months code and they can use those codes one after another when the previous code gets expired.

Good luck to all!

Wish you all a very happy, joyous and prosperous New Year!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Winners announced.
    The ESET SS 8 contest has ended now. The winners are selected. Below is the list randomizer.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Those who didn't win they can participate in other contest/s that are coming soon!

Thank you all for participating in this contest.
    Regards,
    sid_16.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    I am very interested ! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Forever

Forever Guest

Me 2 want in :cool2:

4. mysteriously

mysteriously Guest

Please, count me in :)

5. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    Im in............

6. SlimRock

SlimRock MDL Senior Member

Dec 25, 2011
    Please, Count me in. :om:

7. apologized

apologized MDL Addicted

Nov 29, 2012
    I'm IN :animatedfear:

8. acetone802000

acetone802000 MDL Member

May 25, 2007
    I am very interested.
    i like this antivirus.

9. KenanK

KenanK MDL Junior Member

Sep 26, 2010
    I'm IN
    Everyone Good Luck... :)

10. redroad

redroad MDL Guru

Dec 2, 2011
    Thanks Sid :D I'm in too ! :worthy:

Wish you also a very happy, joyous and prosperous New Year :thumbsup:

11. Canadian-Wolverine

Canadian-Wolverine MDL Junior Member

Feb 14, 2011
    Please count me in
    Cheers Sid

CW

12. jime1

jime1 MDL Senior Member

Jul 16, 2011
    I Ya........

13. cengizhan

cengizhan MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    i never used it myself. i am an avg user. i want to try it. thanks.

14. Techiekid

Techiekid MDL Member

Nov 3, 2009
    In ..... thanks

15. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Got to try it out so I,m in thanks

16. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    Please count me in and good luck to the others :)

17. Jack900

Jack900 MDL Novice

Oct 27, 2014
    Thanks,,,,I'm In. :bounce4:

18. bodmas

bodmas MDL Senior Member

Jul 26, 2011
    Hey! Nice one. really wishing to have my name in the winner list. count me in please.:drummer:

19. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax MDL Novice

May 27, 2010
    I am very interested, would love to use this anti-virus

thanks

20. ecsjjgg

ecsjjgg MDL Novice

May 21, 2007
    I'm interested in this software, please count me in for this giveaway!