[Contest '20 licenses'] ADGUARD Premium.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Feb 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Feb 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    1st. I would like to thank the Adguard team for this sponsorship of '20' Premium licenses for Windows PC / Android device valid for 1 year.

HOME PAGE
    ABOUT;
    The world's most advanced ad blocker!

Adguard is the best way to get rid of annoying ads, online tracking and to protect your computer from malware.

Install Adguard and you'll be amazed!
    Download Adguard Version 5.10 for Windows, Free 14-days

Download of Android version http://adguard.com/en/adguard-android/overview.html

Why Do I Need It?

• Protects from phishing and malware websites
      Our database contains millions websites. With Adguard you are securely protected from scams!
    • Blocks all types of ads
      Aside from blocking the most common type of ads in the form of banners, Adguard also blocks video ads, flash ads, and other unconventional types of ads.
    • Blocks websites with content inappropriate for children
      With Adguard, you won’t have to fear for your children running into adult content across any and all sites they might visit.

• Shows which sites can be trusted
      Adguard informs you about the website reputation according to Web of Trust data.
    • Speeds up websites loading and saves bandwidth
      Ads are removed before data is downloaded to your computer, resulting in faster loading times.
    • Works with all browsers
      Adguard supports all top browsers. And in the unlikely event that your browser isn’t supported by default, you can simply add it in the settings!

Installation will take just a few minutes.

Try Adguard for PC and you won't be disappointed!
    Download Adguard Version 5.10 for Windows, Free 14-days
    Download of Android version http://adguard.com/en/adguard-android/overview.html

FAQ

What is Adguard?

Adguard is the world’s most advanced Internet filter and ad blocker. Adguard will protect you from annoying ads, viruses, phishing, and will block inappropriate content for kids.
    At the moment there are fully operating versions for Windows OS, Android-based devices, and also browser extensions for all wide-spread and most popular browsers. Our next steps will be releasing Adguard for MacOSX and iOS. Furthermore, our products are regularly updated and get new functions that are useful for you.

Why is Adguard better than other ad blockers?

Adguard works in all browsers. In addition to browsers filtered by default, you can add any other to the list:
    [​IMG]
    Adguard for Windows

Adguard filters ads faster and to the highest standard in comparison with other blockers. Ad blocking occurs before a page is loaded to the browser. This approach guarantees the highest quality of filtering and helps you save bandwidth. Adguard protects you not only from all types of ads, but also from visiting malicious and phishing websites. Adguard also includes Parental Control. This module will help you to protect your child from visiting websites with undesirable content.
    [​IMG]
    Adguard for Android

Adguard for Android also has a number of advantages compared to its analogues:

• No ROOT access required, so you can use Adguard on any device;
    • Adguard is able to block absolutely all kinds of ads;
    • local HTTP Grants you protection from malware and phishing, so you won’t become a victim of any fraud;
    • Blocks ads not only in browsers, but also in games and apps;
    • Adguard speeds up web pages loading. Without ad elements pages load faster;
    • Adguard won’t let anyone track your actions in the web.
    [​IMG]

What is the difference between browser extension and Adguard for Windows desktop version?

Our browser extensions are absolutely free. Although the desktop version has more advantages:

• Adguard for Windows works equally well in all browsers, including Internet Explorer and Maxthon.
    • The very process of filtering is much improved. Extension capabilities are limited by the browser. But the program filters a page even before loading to browser, and that ensures the high speed and security.
    • Protects against virus attacks: due to restrictions, browser extension can check only a part of elements being loaded and does not prevent their loading. Whereas Adguard for Windows checks all loading elements before they are loaded to the browser.
    • Windows version warns you about potentially dangerous websites, based on the information in our database.
    • In the Windows version you can protect your child from a negative influence of the Internet by configuring Parental Control the way you want.
    • Higher priority for the technical support. We reply to all of your messages, but tickets from our browser extensions users are the last to be processed.
    • When you use Windows version, Adguard will warn you if you proceed to the website with a low reputation according to Internet users.

Can I use browser extension together with Adguard for Windows?

Yes, you can use a browser extension together with desktop version. In this case the extension will operate as “Adguard Assistant”:
    [​IMG]

Will Adguard protect my computer from viruses?

Our phishing filter contains more than 1 500 000 malicious and phishing websites at the moment, and their number is constantly growing. The phishing module will be enough for advanced users to avoid infecting the PC.
    But Adguard can only warn you about danger:
    [​IMG]
    For the most reliable protection we recommend using an antivirus along with Adguard.

How does Adguard protect my personal data in the Internet?

Every time you are using the Internet – shopping online, clicking the links and even pointing the mouse cursor on it – hundreds of different companies collect information about you to use it in future for advertising purposes.
    Adguard includes spyware filter aimed at protection against gathering data about your actions and yourself.

Enable this filter and Adguard will block data transmission to the web that contains info on the websites you visited, purchases you made, your movies or music preferences and much more. Your data will remain

Final Details;
    The contest starts from 4th FEB.2015 and will end on 20th Feb.2015 (15 days). The winners will be announced on 21st Feb.2015.

• To enter this contest one should be a member here. Before entering in to this contest please read the Rules carefully.
    • One should have at least 50 posts counts and spent 6months at MDL
    • Use your real IP in one physical machine when you post here. Failed to do so will ultimately invalidate your entry and ban you from any contest/s at MDL.
    • One post per one user is allowed.
    • Please avoid posting here if you don't need it.
    • The contestant/s are requested to note down the start and end date of this contest to avoid future inconvenience.
    • Simple post 'I'm in or count me in' instead of saying thanks, use thanks/ likes button.
    • The winner selection will be random and unbiased thru RANDOM.ORG.
    • The winner/s will respond to the winning PM within 3 days (72 hours) or the new winner will be chosen from the random list.

The contest is live!
    GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL
    [​IMG]

Member Forever, who requested and given information about Adguard contest will get a license without the need of entering this contest.
    Thanks,
    Sid_16.
    -----------
    The AdGuard contest will end few hours from now. I think the posters have not read the rules carefully!
    The participants are:
    1. bjorn96
    2.user_hidden
    3. SlimRock
    4. EFA11
    5.leebo_28
    6. patife----------- low posts & fresher
    7. Techiekid
    8.donny j----------low posts
    9.Chibi ANUBIS
    10. apologized
    11. gohawk---------low posts
    12.tunk202 --------low posts
    13.Aninvitedsoul
    14.Pardeep------------xxx
    15.Threat
    16.acetone802000
    17.bigd7----------low posts
    18.Bio Hazard
    19.RobrPatty
    20.pepinek -----------low posts
    21.software182
    22.donkeymand-----low posts
    23.Mr.X
    24.sanjose
    25.gabb---------low posts
    26.humsearshad -----low posts
    27.goda33 --------low posts
    28.Mutagen
    29.gabb-------double entry invalid
    30.kantry123-------low posts
    31.CorporateRAT
    According to the rule the contestant with 50 posts count and 6 months spent in the forums are eligible to take part in this contest. Therefore, I find out many invalid posts.The posters are not reading the rules carefully but started posting.
    What to do? But rules are rule, one should abide by the rule!

---------------
    The participants are '17+1': ( according to the new list)
    0. Forever
    1. bjorn96
    2.user_hidden
    3. SlimRock
    4. EFA11
    5.leebo_28
    7. Techiekid
    9.Chibi ANUBIS
    10. apologized
    13.Aninvitedsoul
    15.Threat
    18.Bio Hazard
    19.RobrPatty
    21.software182
    23.Mr.X
    24.sanjose
    28.Mutagen
    31.CorporateRAT

Therefore, its not necessary to use the list randomizer , every contestant will get 1 year license of AdGuard.

Verification will take 1 day after that the winning PM will be sent.
    Thanks,
    sid_16.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BJ0RN

BJ0RN MDL HTTP-uploader

Dec 6, 2013
  3. user_hidden

user_hidden MDL Expert

Dec 18, 2007
    Count me in.

@sid_16: mistake on dates in the OP.
    contest is from feb 4-15 but you made mistake on date of announced winners marked feb 11.

keep up the great work.

4. SlimRock

SlimRock MDL Senior Member

Dec 25, 2011
    Count me in, please. :)

5. EFA11

EFA11 Avatar Guru

Oct 7, 2010
    Hello again, and count me in again :D

6. leebo_28

leebo_28 MDL Senior Member

Jun 12, 2011
    ooh oooh ...me too!!:ninjastar: :clapping:

7. patife

patife MDL Novice

Jan 23, 2015
    Totally in.

8. Techiekid

Techiekid MDL Member

Nov 3, 2009
    I'm in please....thanks.

9. donny j

donny j MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2012
    awesome ga! Count me in please.
    Thank you!

10. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Count me in also my friend :cool:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  11. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    Instead of repeated warning you're breaking the rule, using vpn service to take part in the contest here. The action will be taken by the MDL ADMN.

I myself have banned you 3 people from my thread.:mad:

12. Yen

Yen Admin
    Staff Member

May 6, 2007
    All those three have got a life time ban of any MDL contest. If participating in anyway the account will be banned. It is enough! akshay, nandram, vasogeek.

Yen

13. apologized

apologized MDL Addicted

Nov 29, 2012
    always IN :D
    thanks SID

14. gohawk

gohawk MDL Novice

Jul 16, 2013
    please put me in:biggrin:

15. tunk202

tunk202 MDL Novice

Sep 3, 2012
    :worthy::worthy:Thank you for your kindness...

16. Aninvitedsoul

Aninvitedsoul MDL Senior Member

Sep 14, 2012
    Is this offer still going on.? Anyway,I'd like to try it.Thank you.:)

17. Pardeep

Pardeep MDL Junior Member

Jul 24, 2014
    Count me in. Thanks

18. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    Count me in please :)

19. acetone802000

acetone802000 MDL Member

May 25, 2007
    Hello again, and count me in again