[Contest 20 licenses] Emsisoft Internet Security 9.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Mar 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
    Emsisoft Internet Security 9 MDL Contest!​

[​IMG]​1st. I would like to thank Emsisoft for giving me the opportunity to give away these (20) Emsisoft Internet Security 9 (1) year licenses (worth $49.95 each). to our members.

About Emsisoft Internet Security 9.

No Bloat, No Compromises - Just Security.
    Emsisoft Internet Security is the lean and efficient security suite
    that will make your digital life a whole lot easier.

It's Efficiency.

Antivirus & Anti-Malware & Firewall, all-in-one.
    For some time now, our clients have been expressing the desire to have Emsisoft Anti-Malware and Emsisoft Online Armor combined into one single interface.

Emsisoft Internet Security combines the best of both worlds and completes Emsisoft Anti-Malware with a new efficient firewall core that is as powerful as the one found in Emsisoft Online Armor's but doesn't cut back on usability.

The result is a product that suits anyone who dreams of ultimate protection, especially in third-party networks.

Performance.

Performance, engineered for you
    Light weight design means using minimum system resources for maximum protection and usability. Emsisoft Internet Security focuses on just one thing: Protecting your computer without compromise. No more, no less.

Emsisoft Internet Security is not an overloaded, bulky software like most products on the market today. It is slim and efficient.

Global and application-based firewall rules are easy to set up and clearly presented in the layout, while still remaining extremely flexible.

Protection.
    Triple layer protection, reinforced by a kick-ass firewall
    Emsisoft Internet Security is a complete security suite, made to prevent infection from all Internet threats.

An intelligent firewall closes off and hides your system when using public networks. Your PC will be practically invisible. Includes IPv6 support.

Surf Protection
    Blocking access to known fraudulent and dangerous websites to avoid phishing and accidental malware downloads.

Real-time File Guard
    Constantly scanning all downloaded and started files, using two scanners and more than 10 million detection patterns.

Behavior Blocker
    Preventing new, sophisticated malware attacks that others often can’t protect you from – optimized against zero-day attacks.

Bonus: Online Banking Protection
    Keeps fraudsters away from your money by hardening your browser software.

Benchmark.

Automatic evaluation of the credibility of programs
    The Emsisoft Anti-Malware Network detects more than 100 million programs, good or bad, based on user evaluations and numerous technical parameters.

Minimal firewall alerts
    So that you aren’t tempted to just click "Allow", which basically defeats the purpose of having a firewall in the first place.

Advantages in comparison to Windows firewall
    Easier and quicker to use, with the ability to evaluate the credibility of programs in a global context.

Removal of Potentially Unwanted Programs
    PUPs are not dangerous per se, but they come hand-in-hand with annoying ads or toolbars and slow down your computer. You can tell Emsisoft Internet Security to remove those for you.

Will It Run On My PC ?

Unless you have a rather outdated PC from the late 90s, the answer is most likely yes, assuming that you’re using Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 - with the latest service pack installed. From Vista onwards, all features are fully functional on x64 systems too. While running, Emsisoft Internet Security uses about 200 MB of your RAM, which is quite low considering the huge amount of signatures that it must load. If your PC has at least 1 GB of RAM, that will be perfect.

Please note that Emsisoft Internet Security cannot be installed at the same time as Emsisoft Anti-Malware or Emsisoft Online Armor.
    Screenshots
    Screenshots

Emsisoft Anti-Malware:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Download all
    Emsisoft Internet Security:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Download all
    Emsisoft Online Armor Firewall:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download all
    You can view Emsisoft Homepage - here

You can view all Emsisoft Home products - here

You can view complete details about Emsisoft Internet Security 9 - here

You can view Emsisoft Store - here

Emsisoft Internet Security 9
    Runs On: Win XP, Vista, 7 & 8
    Released on: 03/02/2015

File Name: EmsisoftInternetSecuritySetup.exe
    Version: 9.0.0.4985
    Size: 161MB

[​IMG]

The details.
    To participate in this contest for Emsisoft Internet Security 9:

1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.

• You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
    • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN we will assume that you've other account/s & You Will Be Disqualified.
    • Most important note;
    • The contestant must like the Face Book page of Emsisoft - https://www.facebook.com/Emsisoft
    • Or follow Emsisoft at - https://twitter.com/emsisoft & Tweet this giveaway/contest and post the direct link (public) of your Tweet here in your post.
    And write in your post why do you need Emsisoft Internet Security9 ?

2. This contest starts from 17th. March. and will end on 10th. April.2015

• One post per one user is allowed.
    • Please avoid posting here if you don't need it.
    • The contestant/s are requested to note down the start and end date of this contest to avoid future inconvenience.
    • Read the original post thoroughly as it contains all the information necessary to post a valid entry.
    • Those entries not meeting the giveaway requirements will not be considered valid and will be omitted. It is not my responsibility to contact that member and tell him/her you need to delete your entry or make a re-entry, as it doesn't meet the requirements.
    • Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on 10th. April 2015.

• The winner/s will respond to the winning PM within 4 days (96 hours) or the win will be void.
    If you agree with the terms & conditions written above, you're welcome!

[​IMG]
    Thanks,
    Sid.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    #2 sid_16, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    (OP)
    The contest is live.
    :good3:GOOD LUCK TO ALL:good3:

[EDIT]
    Before entering this contest be sure to read the following rules carefully.

And write in your post why do you need Emsisoft Internet Security9 ?

If you agree with the T/C please enter this contest otherwise the invalid entries will not be counted.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    #3 Mr.X, Mar 17, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2015
  4. SvenP

SvenP MDL Junior Member

Mar 25, 2009
    Would love to try it. Count me in, please.

5. ecsjjgg

ecsjjgg MDL Novice

May 21, 2007
    I would really like a license for this great software...

I'm gonna use it on my mothers computer, because she's not as tech-savvy as me...

6. KaptainBug

KaptainBug MDL Novice

Jul 25, 2014
    I like the power of its dual engine scanner and behavior blocker. Count me in.
    hxxps://twitter.com/MattZZSmith/status/577862153836744704

7. sanjose

sanjose MDL Member

Jan 23, 2012
    Please count me in, thanks.

8. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Like and share ;)
    Count me in also

9. gabb

gabb MDL Junior Member

Sep 17, 2008
  10. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    #10 Zamber, Mar 22, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2015
  11. AvivEliyahu

AvivEliyahu MDL Novice

Jan 3, 2014
    #11 AvivEliyahu, Mar 25, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2015
    I'd like to have an emsisoft internet security 9 key since its a great anti virus with dual engine for maximun defense while not harming the computer's performance.
    Liked on the facebook page :thumbsup:

12. malware1

malware1 MDL Novice

Mar 22, 2015
    twitter.com/malware000/status/580788535508246528
    Thanks for the giveaway, I would like to win EIS because it's a very good security suite, I need a key for someone else.

13. c0ltran3

c0ltran3 MDL Novice

Feb 8, 2015
    #13 c0ltran3, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2015
    Please count me in tank you. Need it for my real-time protection, Emsisoft is one of the best AV in its kind

twitter.com/lferrara2/status/582222948238495744

14. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    Its pity to see this thread (one of the best internet security in the world) is crawling. The participants didn't find it necessary to read the rules carefully and some of the contestants who 'liked the FB page or shared page in Twitter' forgot to post the direct and public link (not private) here in this thread.

Therefore, its advised to make correction to the post i.e post 'the direct shared links (visible to public) of either Face Book or Twitter' in their respective post/s or else the posts will not be counted.

15. AvivEliyahu

AvivEliyahu MDL Novice

Jan 3, 2014
    There is no way to proof i liked emsisoft's facebook page with a link (correct me if im wrong.) except showing a picture where the "Like" is already pressed.

16. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
  17. gizella2001

gizella2001 MDL Novice

Oct 28, 2014
    Great giveaway thank you Emsisoft perfect software.

18. c0ltran3

c0ltran3 MDL Novice

Feb 8, 2015
    I tried to post the direct link but it appeared a message that said that 20 posts were required to do so. And 'correct as I did?

19. ari_m

ari_m MDL Novice

Mar 22, 2015
    Hi Count me in
    link hxxxs://twitter.com/Ari_2003m/status/585288534224867329 (replace xxx with ttp)

20. sureshabhi777

sureshabhi777 MDL Junior Member

Jul 18, 2009
    Please count me in, thanks.