[Contest 20 licenses] ESET Smart Security.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Jan 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    ESET Smart Security with Firewall

1st. I would like to thank Ms Renuka Rane from Digital Marketing, ESS Distribution ESET India for sponsoring (20) 1 year licenses worth INR 1700.00 each =(27.56831 USD) for this contest.

About ESET
    ;

Go explore the great online,we've made it safer for you

We want you to enjoy the best the Internet has to offer – safe in the knowledge that you and your technology are protected.

ESET Smart Security gives you the peace of mind to enjoy your digital journey, secured by multi-layeredInternet security . Rely on anti-malware solution with Antivirus, Anti-Theft and now with Botnet Protection.

[​IMG]

Most popular features

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Antivirus and Anti-Phishing

Shopping online or checking the latest news? Securely browse the Internet with Antivirus . Avoid fake sites with Anti-Phishing .

Anti-Theft

Ever worried your laptop might be missing? Track and locate your missing laptop or contact the finder thanks to Anti-Theft .
    Learn more, see the Anti-Theft Infographics

Personal Firewall

Are you connecting via public Wi-Fi hotspots? Our Personal Firewall will protect your personal data as you connect wherever you are.

List of features

• Antivirus
    • Antispyware
    • Anti-Theft

• Anti-Phishing
    • Personal Firewall
    • Antispam

• Parental Control
    • Social Media Scanner
    • Exploit Blocker

• Advanced Memory Scanner
    • Vulnerability Shield
    • Botnet Protection

Buy Now Free Trial
    from Rs. 1770.00 Free 30-days, No commitment

A video review of this (ESS) done by Malware Doctor can be seen below.

Features of ESET Smart Security 8:

• Antivirus and Antispyware - Provides proactive protection against all types of online and offline threats and prevent malware from spreading to other users.
    • Personal firewall - Prevents unauthorized users from accessing your computer and taking advantage of your personal data
    • Exploit blocker - Blocks attacks designed to evade detection, eliminates lockscreens and ransomware, protects against attacks on web browsers, PDF readers, Java based software etc
    • Advanced Memory Scanner - Enables improved detection of persistent malware that employs multiple layers of encryption to conceal its activity.
    • Cloud-powered scanning - Speeds up scans by whitelisting safe files based on the ESET Live Grid® file reputation database.
    • Host-based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) - Helps you specify rules for system registry, active processes and programs.
    • Anti-Theft - Protect your laptop in case of loss or theft and increase the chances of retrieving it with features like Location tracking, Anti-Theft optimization, Laptop activity watch and One-way messaging.
    • Social Media Scanner - Protects your timeline, messages, newsfeed, friends’ timelines, profile, as well as the posts from everyone you follow on Facebook and Twitter.

[​IMG]
    ​​

• Anti-Phishing - Protects you from attempts to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords or banking and credit card details by fake websites masquerading as trustworthy ones.
    • Botnet protection - Prevents spam and network attacks launched from your computer.
    • Out-of-home network - Alerts you when connecting to an unknown network and prompts you to switch to the Strict Protection mode
    • Device control - Allows you to prevent unauthorized copying of your private data to external devices and allows you to block storage media such as CDs, DVDs and USB sticks.
    • Antispam - Keeps unwanted emails from clogging your mailbox
    • Small system footprint - Use your computer without slowdowns or distracting popups while saving Internet bandwidth with extremely small update packages.
    • Parental control - Gives you the option to choose from predefined categories according to the age of your kids and allows password protecting settings against modification.

Final Details;
    The contest starts from 20th Jan.2015 and will end on 08th Feb.2015 (18 days). The winners will be announced on 9th Feb.2015.

• To enter this contest one should be a member here. Before entering in to this contest please read the Rules carefully.
    • Use your real IP when you post here. Failed to do so will ultimately invalidate your entry and ban you from any contest at MDL.
    • One post per one user is allowed.
    • Please avoid posting here if you don't need it.
    • The contestant/s are requested to note down the start and end date of this contest to avoid future inconvenience.
    • Stay connected with ESET Facebook Page for more contests and free giveaways. The licenses for this contest is sponsored by ESET India .
    • The winner selection will be random and unbiased thru RANDOM.ORG.
    • The winner/s will respond to the winning PM within 3 days (72 hours) or the new winner will be chosen from the list.

The contest is live now.
    GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

The winners are-
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Oh yes ! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tomson

tomson MDL Junior Member

Apr 7, 2013
    Please, dont forget me

4. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    Count me in

5. SlimRock

SlimRock MDL Senior Member

Dec 25, 2011
    Thanks for hosting this awesome GA. :good3:
    Please, Count me in. :smokecowboy:

6. coolbuddy

coolbuddy MDL Member

Aug 6, 2011
    Great giveaway of ESET Smart Security.Please count me in.:biggrin:

7. 2!<15

2!<15 Guest

I am in too.

8. brasso

brasso MDL Novice

Dec 13, 2012
    count me in nice giveaway

9. psi

psi MDL Junior Member

Aug 8, 2007
    Count me in :rolleyes:

10. bimani

bimani Guest

Myself In Also.Thanks Sid-16 And Thanks MsRenuka

11. st_7

st_7 MDL Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Count me for this contest. Thanks to you & Eset India for conducting this contest.

@Sid_16, it's better if you specify a time(zone) rather than days only (as timezone varies from place to place so are dates).

12. pepinek

pepinek MDL Junior Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Please, count me in. Thanks.

13. sumax

sumax MDL Novice

Apr 5, 2011
    count me in ;D

14. cosmo27

cosmo27 MDL Novice

Jan 1, 2010
    Count me.Thanks.

15. apologized

apologized MDL Addicted

Nov 29, 2012
    Count me in :hug2:

16. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
  17. Mobocratic Asylum

Mobocratic Asylum MDL Member

Mar 22, 2010
    I'd be slapping my forehead if I didn't get in here.

18. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    @2!<15

Calm down! Looks like you have completely ignored my PM. Don't spoil the situation so much so that I need to temp ban you.

19. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014
    Not at all. Your the one making assumptions.

20. Threat

Threat Lord of the Files

Feb 23, 2014

I have not called you any names I've stated you are acting like a spoilt brat. As for humiliating you, your doing a pretty good job of that by yourself.