[Contest '20'licenses] Zoom Player MAX version 10.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, May 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, May 25, 2015
    Last edited: May 28, 2015
    1st. I would like thank Mr Yaron from inmatrix for sponsoring '20' licenses, (valid for 1 year of free upgrade) of Zoom Player MAX each valued $29.95 for our members. That means free update for 1 year but can be used for lifetime without upgrading to future version after 1 year. Below is a review written by Arim.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This contest starts from 25th. May. and will end on 18th. June.2015.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Review;
    Zoom Player MAX Review:
    The field of Media Player in current time nearly saturated with lots of options for users to choose from. Most of the products offer by nearly same functionality with one or two specialized changes. An average user is generally happy with basic video players available in the market, but those who like to customize their movie watching experience to the ultimate level for them also a few media players are available in the market.
    Zoom Player by Inmatrix is one of such media player which claims as best media player in the segment. Zoom Player is available in both free (Zoom Player v10) and shareware version (Zoom Player MAX v10). Company claims that “Zoom Player is the Smartest, most flexible and customizable media player for the Windows PC.”
    Version Reviewed: Zoom Player MAX v10 (Trial)
    [​IMG]
    Size: 28.1MB
    Price: There are two options available one is Lifetime free upgrades for $79.95 and another is 1-year free upgrade is $29.95 with Lifetime License.
    Purchase Link: http://inmatrix.com/shop
    Download Link: http://www.inmatrix.com/files/zoomplayer_download.shtml

Zoom Player Installation process contains a few steps more than your other softwares. Installation wizard take you through various stapes which lets user to choose customize initial stages of configurations.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    User can choose to install Zoom Player Install Center.
    Install Center checks the catalog to determine which component entries are currently missing or outdated on your computer. Next, the Install Center prompts you to select which components or language pack to install, with the missing or outdated components clearly marked in bold text.
    [​IMG]
    Supported Video Formats
    DVD, Blu-ray (Decrypted Main Movie playback), Matroska (MKV), MPEG2 Transport, H.264 & AVCHD (MPEG4 AVC), H.265 & HEVC, WebM, XVID, DIVX, AVI, Flash Video (FLV), Windows Media (WMV/ASF), QuickTime (MOV/HDMOV), Ogg Movie (OGM), Theora (OGV), Real Media (RM/RMVB), Video CD (VCD), Super Video CD (SVCD), MPEG (MPG) and many more .
    Supported Audio Formats
    MP3, Free Lossless Audio CODEC (FLAC), Advanced Audio Coding (AAC), Windows Media (WMA), OGG Vorbis (OGG), OPUS (OPUS), CD-Audio (CDA), Dolby Digital (AC3), Digital Theatre Surround (DTS), Matroska (MKA), Wave Audio (WAV), SHOUT cast(Streaming) and many more .
    Zoom Player MAX features
    • Use XBOX 360 and compatible controllers as remote control with custom, user-assigned functionality.
    • Blu-Ray Decrypted Main-Movie Playback (with subtitles).
    • Thumbnail preview when hovering with the mouse cursor over the timeline.
    • Customizable Mouse Gestures.
    • Media Scheduler with remote TCP/IP network based programming support.
    • Automatically restore the previously active subtitle and audio tracks on replay.
    • Video Wall (Span Videos across multiple monitors using the EVR Renderer).
    • Scene-Cut Interface (Dynamic, Virtual Audio/Video editing).
    • Extended command line support.
    User Interface
    Zoom Player have a very simple but classy user interface which does not confuses user with lots of buttons or levelers but still gives a very modern look.
    [​IMG]
    UI has only necessary buttons for clutter free experience. But don’t get deceived beneath this simple look Zoom Player offer some of the best customizable features a media player might require for ultimate experience.

User can use keyboard shortcut available with interface itself which designed to use five simple keys (up/down/left/right/select). The Five-Key system provides simple & fast navigation while maintaining full access to advanced interfaces such as the Media Library, File Browser, Playlist Editor, Color Controls, Audio Equalizer, Bookmarks, Play History and many more.

To check full list of keyboard functions visit this link: http://www.inmatrix.com/zplayer/keylist.shtml

Apart from general stop, play, forward it also has Brightness, Saturation and contrast settings options just over media timeline.
    [​IMG]
    Right click on player open a lot of option as context menu; user can use these options in various degrees to modify viewing experience, like using the aspect ratio as per monitor needs or watch movie on DVD Mode.
    Performance
    Zoom Player claims to give user very rich video experience, with its ‘Smart Play' technology it can play most of media formats with great performance. Without the need of specialized hardware requirement or operating system user can turn any PC into a Home Entertainment Center.

During our tests video played fluidly and performance was satisfactory, but there are many media players out there which give similar experience. But with its install center Zoom Player can surely handle nearly every possible audio/video format user can imagine.

The main feature which set apart Zoom Player MAX from other media players is availability of numerous customization options. Customization options like DVD Settings, Video Renderer Fullscreen Navigation settings, LIRC Remote Control, File Format Association, Custom OSD.

Display Lock Area, XInput (XBOX controllers) and LAV Hardware Acceleration are just to name a few which are very useful for any advance user.
    [​IMG]
    These advance functions give massive level of flexibility to user. These advance features gives extra bragging rights to Zoom Player of being the most advance customizable media player.
    Complete list of advance options at:
    http://www.inmatrix.com/zplayer/options.shtml
    http://www.inmatrix.com/articles.shtml
    http://www.inmatrix.com/zplayer/usageguide.shtml

Conclusion:

Zoom Player MAX is a well-developed media player with various specialize tools to give user sufficient flexibility to enrich their viewing options to ultimate level. Although there is a learning curve involved for an average user to get the best out from Zoom Player but still it can be classified as one of the most versatile media player available in the market.
    Reviewed by
    Arim

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To participate in this contest for Zoom Player MAX:

1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.

• You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway/contest.
    • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN we will assume that you've other account/s hence, Your entry will not be counted and You Will Be Disqualified.
    • The participants are advised to temporarily stop the proxy or vpn services if you're using it, while posting your entry here.
    • I reserve the right to change the rule if it is needed at any time during the contest time.
    • One post per one user is allowed.
    • Please avoid posting here if you don't need it & stop debating in this thread.
    • The contestant/s are requested to note down the start and end date of this contest to avoid future inconvenience.
    • Read the original post thoroughly as it contains all the information necessary to post a valid entry.
    • Those entries not meeting the giveaway requirements will not be considered valid and will be omitted.

2. This contest starts from 25th. May. and will end on 18th. June.2015
    Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on 18th. June 2015 all time is GMT+5.30.

• The winner/s will respond to the winning PM within 4 days (96 hours) or the win will be void.

If you agree with the terms & conditions written above, you're welcome!

[​IMG]
    Thanks,
    Sid.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    GOOD LUCK!
    The contest is live now.:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. cengizhan

cengizhan MDL Senior Member

Jul 29, 2009
    Count me in. Thank you!

4. ecsjjgg

ecsjjgg MDL Novice

May 21, 2007
    Please count me in, and thanks in advance!

5. apologized

apologized MDL Addicted

Nov 29, 2012
    count me in

6. greenfoo

greenfoo MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2009
    I like ZoomPlayer! Count me in please. :)

7. Pretendent

Pretendent MDL Novice

May 26, 2015
    I'm In! Thanks!

8. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Count me in sir :)

9. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Thanks for the giveaway! Count me in! ;)

10. KenanK

KenanK MDL Junior Member

Sep 26, 2010
    Count me in. Thank you!

11. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Thanks, count me in! :rolleyes:

12. mdlogin01

mdlogin01 MDL Novice

May 19, 2015
    Please count me in too ! Thanks !

13. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Count me in :thumbsup:

Thanks Sid!

14. valued17

valued17 MDL Member

Jul 1, 2013
    Count me in too. :)

15. hunglee92

hunglee92 MDL Novice

Nov 6, 2014
    I can't download and install. who can support to me.

16. keyboard

keyboard MDL Novice

May 1, 2010
    Please count me in. Thanks. :D

17. Idolx40a

Idolx40a MDL Novice

Jun 17, 2015
    I would like to join please

18. sid_16

Oct 15, 2011
    #18 sid_16, Jun 18, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2015
    (OP)
    The Zoom Player MAX contest has ended. The winners are;
    1.cengizhan -----> mail sent
    2.ecsjjgg ---------> mail sent
    3.apologized-------> mail sent
    4.greenfoo----------> mail sent
    5.Pretendent
    6.Chibi ANUBIS---------> mail sent
    7.toffee--------> mail sent
    8.KenanK ----------> mail sent
    9.Zamber ------------> mail sent
    10.mdlogin01-----------> mail sent
    11.Dark Knight ------------> mail sent
    12.valued17------> mail sent
    13.hunglee92
    14.keyboard ------------> mail sent
    15.Idolx40a -------------> mail sent
    You all have 4 days to make a response to the winning PM . Verification will take some time so the PM will be sent tomorrow.

19. greenfoo

greenfoo MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2009
    I've actually used ZP before and really like it so this is great! Thank you! :D