[Contest for '10' licenses] Eset Smart Security 8.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, May 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2017
    1st I would like to thank Mr Jörgen Lundhag from ESET Sverige - Eurosecure, Sweden for sponsoring '10' 1year license codes each valued $59.99 for our members here.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The contest period- 27th. May. and will end on 20th. June.2015

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    About ESET SS 8.

[​IMG]​​

Features of ESET Smart Security 8:

• Antivirus and Antispyware - Provides proactive protection against all types of online and offline threats and prevent malware from spreading to other users.
    • Personal firewall - Prevents unauthorized users from accessing your computer and taking advantage of your personal data
    • Exploit blocker - Blocks attacks designed to evade detection, eliminates lockscreens and ransomware, protects against attacks on web browsers, PDF readers, Java based software etc
    • Advanced Memory Scanner - Enables improved detection of persistent malware that employs multiple layers of encryption to conceal its activity.
    • Cloud-powered scanning - Speeds up scans by whitelisting safe files based on the ESET Live Grid® file reputation database.
    • Host-based Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) - Helps you specify rules for system registry, active processes and programs.
    • Anti-Theft - Protect your laptop in case of loss or theft and increase the chances of retrieving it with features like Location tracking, Anti-Theft optimization, Laptop activity watch and One-way messaging.
    • Social Media Scanner - Protects your timeline, messages, newsfeed, friends’ timelines, profile, as well as the posts from everyone you follow on Facebook and Twitter.

[​IMG]
    ​​

• Anti-Phishing - Protects you from attempts to acquire sensitive information such as usernames, passwords or banking and credit card details by fake websites masquerading as trustworthy ones.
    • Botnet protection - Prevents spam and network attacks launched from your computer.
    • Out-of-home network - Alerts you when connecting to an unknown network and prompts you to switch to the Strict Protection mode
    • Device control - Allows you to prevent unauthorized copying of your private data to external devices and allows you to block storage media such as CDs, DVDs and USB sticks.
    • Antispam - Keeps unwanted emails from clogging your mailbox
    • Small system footprint - Use your computer without slowdowns or distracting popups while saving Internet bandwidth with extremely small update packages.
    • Parental control - Gives you the option to choose from predefined categories according to the age of your kids and allows password protecting settings against modification.

ESET Smart Security Homepage

Download online installer - http://download.eset.com/special/live-installer/eset_smart_security_live_installer_.exe

ESS 8 Review by ;Antivirus Tester

Final details

---------------
    To participate in this contest for ESET Smart Security8:

1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.

• You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway/contest.
    • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN we will assume that you've other account/s hence, Your entry will not be counted and You Will Be Disqualified.
    • The participants are advised to temporarily stop the proxy or vpn services if you're using it, while posting your entry here.
    • I reserve the right to change the rule if it is needed at any time during the contest time.
    • One post per one user is allowed.
    • Please avoid posting here if you don't need it & stop debating in this thread.
    • The contestant/s are requested to note down the start and end date of this contest to avoid future inconvenience.
    • Read the original post thoroughly as it contains all the information necessary to post a valid entry.
    • Those entries not meeting the giveaway requirements will not be considered valid and will be omitted.

2. This contest starts from 27th. May. and will end on 20th. June.2015
    Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on 20th. June 2015 all time is GMT+5.30.

• The winner/s will respond to the winning PM within 4 days (96 hours) or the win will be void.

If you agree with the terms & conditions written above, you're welcome!

[​IMG]
    Thanks,
    Sid.

ESET SS8 WINNERS ANNOUNCED HERE;
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Thanks for this giveaway! Count me in!
    Thanks sid_16 and Eset Sverige! :worthy:

3. apologized

apologized MDL Addicted

Nov 29, 2012
    i use kis
    but im here :clap::clap:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Thanks Sid! :clap:

Count me in!

5. madainpl

madainpl MDL Novice

Oct 22, 2007
    I'm In! Thanks! :worthy:

6. Pretendent

Pretendent MDL Novice

May 26, 2015
    I so want this. i'm!

7. Super Spartan

Super Spartan MDL Expert

May 30, 2014
    please count me in. I am your friend :wiggle::wiggle:

8. ajemsasa

ajemsasa MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2013
    Thanks sid_16 for this giveaway! Count me in!
    Best regards! :cheese1:

9. SlimRock

SlimRock MDL Senior Member

Dec 25, 2011
  10. KenanK

KenanK MDL Junior Member

Sep 26, 2010
    please count me in

11. pepinek

pepinek MDL Junior Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Please, count me in. Thanks.

12. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Very nice giveaway! Thanks! :)

13. oliverjia

oliverjia MDL Addicted

Mar 1, 2008
    Thanks sid. please count me in.

14. acetone802000

acetone802000 MDL Member

May 25, 2007
    Wonderful !

Eset Smart Security is probably one of the best Antivirus.... i love it :p

Thank you very much for this contest Sid

15. blackcobra

blackcobra MDL Novice

Apr 21, 2009
    Iam in....:) All the best Guys...:)

16. KaptainBug

KaptainBug MDL Novice

Jul 25, 2014
    Awesome contest.. Please count me in. Thank you :worthy:

17. coleoptere2007

coleoptere2007 MDL Guru

Apr 8, 2008
    Thanks for the new contest . Please, count me in. :)

18. sezz

sezz MDL Novice

Apr 20, 2009
    Me too.

My license expired 2 months ago :/

19. ultimate_live

ultimate_live MDL Expert

Mar 15, 2011
    I´m also in. Let´s have fun. Thanks

20. nijo90

nijo90 MDL Novice

Jan 20, 2010