[Contest for '10 licenses'] Hide ALL IP

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Apr 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Apr 30, 2015
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
    1st I would like to thank the support team of Hide ALL IP for sponsoring these '10 licenses' of Hide ALL IP, for 1 year on 1 PC valued $29 each to our members here at MDL.

[​IMG]
    About the Hide ALL IP;
    Hide ALL IP is the worlds best IP hide software, hide all your applications and games IP from snoopers & hackers, allows you to surf anonymously, prevent identity theft, and guard against hacker intrusions, all just need a click.

Your IP address can link your internet activities directly to you, it can easy leak you by this IP address, Hide ALL IP protects your online identity by change your IP address to our private server's IP and routes all your internet traffic through our encrypted internet servers so that all remote servers only get a fake IP address, you are very safely. Unlike your ISP, Hide ALL IP does not track and does not record any where you go !
    Key Benefits & Features

Change Your IP Address - Just click "Connect" and your IP is instantly hidden! Internet will see your fake IP, which is not associated with your real IP. How It Works.
    Change Your Location - Our servers located in the world, you can easily connect to the different country servers. Each time you press the 'Connect' button, you will fake as this country's IP. If you want to change country, just press the "Connect" button again.
    Encrypt ALL Transfer Data - Encrypts all inbound and outbound connections (include UDP data) using the industry standard RSA 1024 and RC4 128 bit, It's very safely. Even if your ISP or some other third party is monitoring your communications they will have no idea what you are connecting to and what your transfer data.
    Remote DNS Lookups - Use our secure remote DNS lookup technology, you can avoid any DNS fake and trace, all DNS resolve now is safely!
    Access Internet TV (Hulu,BBC iplayer, etc) - Internet TV providers such as the BBC and Hulu deny users by their location detection. Hide ALL IP provides all the tools what you need, just connect to an IP in the country of The TV providers, then point your browser to the correct website. How to view Hulu outside US video tutorial How to view BBC iplayer outside UK video tutorial
    Support Almost ALL Applications And Games - Not only support browsers, Hide ALL IP also support instant messengers, video players, games and more!
    Unique Support UDP Applications - Not like other Hide IP software only support TCP, Hide ALL IP also support UDP based applications and games, now play DNF, League of Legends, Battle Field 3, StarCraft II, Tank Of Worlds via Hide ALL IP is possible! Also UDP video player applications support!
    Unique Support HTTP Tunnel - Depend on our auto http tunnel technology (Don't need any setup), you can bypass any firewall and proxy. Even if you in a limited network that use HTTP proxy only allows pure HTTP get or post html (Such as school network), Hide ALL IP still works, play games and videos is also possible. What's http tunnel?.
    Unique Have Portable Version - We also provide a portable version Hide ALL IP, not need install, can be run from removable media such as USB stick, floppy, etc... and not need admin rights. Can use it at some limit network environment.
    Safely Browse Technology - With our safely browse technology, now you don't need clear cookies or history every time when you quit, because all these will direct support, no any cookies or history left at your disks, all in memory, when you quit browsers, they will auto disappear.
    Unique Support Hide Win8/8.1 Metro Applications IP - Not only hide desktop applications IP, we also can hide win8/win8.1 metro applications IP and support IE EPM (Enhanced Protected Mode) mode.
    Reduce Your Game Ping - Specifically optimized for the browser and game, if your game lag, and use Hide ALL IP will be significantly improved. How to reduce TCP game lag How to reduce P2P UDP game (League of Legends) lag
    Unique Support Auto Find Best Server For Any Game - You can enter any game server host or IP, Hide ALL IP will notify all fake IP servers automatically to ping this game server, and calculate which server is the fastest server to connect to this game server.

Hide your real IP address, surf anonymously, play games and video with Hide ALL IP

Hide ALL IP provides and evaluation that you can download and try out for free 3 days. After this trial period expires, you can order a registered version of the product or uninstall it from your system.
    Download the latest version or upgrade your current installation, your settings existing license details will be kept and upgrade is always free.System Requirements: Windows XP/2003/Vista/WIN7/WIN8 (32 BIT OR 64 BIT)

Current version: 2015.05.02

1. Some rare tunnel engine bugs fixed.
    2. Improve memory performance.
    Setup Version (4.1M) (Recommended)

[​IMG]

Portable Version (5.3M)

[​IMG]

Flash drive portable version, can be run in terminal session and from removable media such as USB stick, floppy, etc... and not need admin rights.

The details.
    To participate in this contest for HIDE ALL IP:

1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.

• You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway.
    • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN we will assume that you've other account/s hence, Your entry will not be counted and You Will Be Disqualified.
    • The participants are advised to temporarily stop the proxy or vpn services if you're using it, while posting your entry here.
    • I reserve the right to change the rule if it is needed at any time during the contest time.
    • One post per one user is allowed.
    • Please avoid posting here if you don't need it & stop debating in this thread.
    • The contestant/s are requested to note down the start and end date of this contest to avoid future inconvenience.
    • Read the original post thoroughly as it contains all the information necessary to post a valid entry.
    • Those entries not meeting the giveaway requirements will not be considered valid and will be omitted.

2. This contest starts from 30th. April. and will end on 19th. May.2015
    Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on 19th. May 2015 all time is GMT+5.30.

• The winner/s will respond to the winning PM within 4 days (96 hours) or the win will be void.

If you agree with the terms & conditions written above, you're welcome!

[​IMG]
    Thanks,
    Sid.

If this thread doesn't get more participation within the contest period, the licenses number would be reduced to 10 instead of 20 as instructed by the software vendor.

http://i.imgur.com/VAiOexT.png?1
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The contest is live now.
    GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Michel

Michel MDL Expert

Jul 29, 2009
    I never won something, so i am in

4. Zamber

Zamber MDL Member

Jan 9, 2015
    Thank youfor the contest! :worthy:

5. Dark Knight

Dark Knight MDL Senior Member

Jul 14, 2013
    Count me in :headbang:

6. user_hidden

user_hidden MDL Expert

Dec 18, 2007
    keep up the great work sid_16

count me in please ....

7. BlueMe

BlueMe MDL Novice

Jul 22, 2012
    I've tried this software and I've found it quite good and I would appreciate the chance to win one license. Thank you!

8. fkar

fkar MDL Recognized Advisor

Nov 3, 2012
    Hi buddy, thanks for arranging this contest.

Count me in. :)

9. apologized

apologized MDL Addicted

Nov 29, 2012
    thanks sid for the contest
    count me in ;)

10. TECHNOMAN

TECHNOMAN MDL Senior Member

Jan 19, 2009
    thanks sid
    count me in

11. chinobino

chinobino MDL Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Is this competition only available to those with static IP's?

I get a different IP from my ISP each time I re-connect my router so is my entry invalid?

12. greenfoo

greenfoo MDL Novice

Sep 5, 2009
    Please count me in. Thanks!

13. Bio Hazard

Bio Hazard MDL Member

Nov 23, 2013
    count me in plz thx :)

14. jasoos

jasoos MDL Junior Member

Oct 3, 2012
    Count me in

15. ajemsasa

ajemsasa MDL Novice

Sep 19, 2013
    Thanks sid_16!
    Count me in, please. Best regards! :tasty:

16. pisthai

pisthai Imperfect Human

Jul 29, 2009
    Please count me in as well!

Just on testing and have to say HideAllIP works very well!

Thanks.

17. jenny73

jenny73 MDL Novice

Apr 14, 2011
    MDL fantastic.mille thank you for the competition.

18. Libyan Dates

Libyan Dates MDL Novice

Apr 29, 2015
    Lots of thanks sid_16!
    Count me in, please.

19. Techiekid

Techiekid MDL Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Good to see you post again Sid, count me in please.

20. ppu

ppu MDL Junior Member

Apr 10, 2015
    I am in, thanks.