[Contest for 10 licenses] of BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control.

Discussion in 'Giveaways and Contests' started by sid_16, Sep 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    #1 sid_16, Sep 15, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
    1st I would like to thank Mr Alexandru Dicu from BiniSoft for giving us the opportunity to give away these (10) Windows Firewall Control activation codes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This contest starts from 16th. September and will end on 2nd October.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    BiniSoft.org
    [​IMG]
    Easy-to-use-software

Windows Firewall Control - Managing Windows Firewall is now easier than ever

Program Overview

Windows Firewall Control is a powerful application which extends the functionality of the Windows Firewall and provides quick access to the most frequent options of Windows Firewall. It runs in the system tray and allows user to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall. This is the best tool to manage the native firewall from Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, Server 2012. Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click:

High Filtering - All outbound and inbound connections are blocked. This setting blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
    Medium Filtering - Outbound connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only the programs that you allow can initiate outbound connections.
    Low Filtering - Outbound connections that do not match a rule are allowed. The user can block the programs he doesn't want to allow initiating outbound connections.
    No Filtering - Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
    Program Features

√ Intuitive and easy accessible interface in the system tray, next to the system clock.
    √ Full support with standard user accounts. Elevated privileges are required only at installation.
    √ Disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall rules.
    √ Multiple and easier ways of creating new rules in Windows Firewall.
    √ Integrated support of creating, modifying and deleting Window Firewall rules.
    √ Lock feature which can disable the access to the settings of the program and Windows Firewall.
    √ Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files.
    √ Display invalid rules with the possibility to delete them very quickly.
    √ Merge multiple similar rules or duplicate existing ones.
    √ Search for executable files through folders and create new rules in seconds.
    √ View recently allowed and blocked connections and create new rules from the Security log.
    √ Choose if you want the program to start at user log on.
    √ Import, export and restore all firewall rules or just the selected rules.
    √ Protection to unauthorized uninstallation.
    √ Possibility to restore previous settings at uninstallation.
    √ Global hot keys are supported and various shortcut keys are available.
    √ And many, many more. Just try it out.
    Registered Users Features

Notifications System which provides notifications for outbound blocked connections. Four modes available:
    High - Display notifications for all outgoing connections that were blocked, including System and svchost.exe.
    Medium - Display notifications only for regular programs, without notifications for System and svchost.exe.
    Low - Automatically allow digitally signed programs. Notifications are displayed only for unsigned programs.
    Disabled - Notifications are disabled.
    √ Create temporary rules which are automatically deleted when they expire or on program restart.
    System Requirements

√ Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5
    √ Compatible with all x86 and x64 versions of Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2008, 2012.
    √ Windows Firewall service is required to be enabled for Windows Firewall Control to run.
    √ DNS Client service is required to be enabled for the notifications to work properly.
    Known Limitations

√ Windows Firewall is incompatible with software proxies, web filtering modules, NDIS drivers.
    √ Notifications System is incompatible with old versions of BoxCryptor and TrueCrypt.
    √ Due to multiple system configurations and software installed there may be incompatibility problems. Please report them all and help us to improve Windows Firewall Control. Thank you for your support !

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    You can view the BiniSoft Homepage -
    Here

You can view BiniSoft Windows Firewall Control -
    Here

You can become a registered member (paid) -
    Here

You can view the frequently asked questions page -
    Here

You can view the BiniSoft USB Flash Drives Control -
    Here
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Important note;

Winners will need to do the following to receive his/her activation codes:

1. Once you receive your winning PM, download the current version of the software from one of the links given below in this thread
    2. Install the software on your PC which will generate a unique ID for your PC
    3. Reply me to the winning PM with your (winner) unique ID
    4. I will send them to BiniSoft where your personal activation code will be generated
    5. I will reply back to you in the winning PM with your activation code
    6. You can then proceed with the activation
    7. These are lifetime licenses for the PC they are installed on that means the activation code works only with the existing Windows installation. If the operating system is reinstalled or upgraded to newer windows, the activation status will be lost
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download;

Windows Firewall Control
    *Current version
    Version: 4.5.4.2
    Date: 11.09.2015
    File size: 357 KB
    MD5: 70a345714109f10d3e2f84259b1243af

Download

Download at Softpedia
    Download at MajorGeeks

Final details;

To participate in this contest for Windows Firewall Control-

1. You have to be a registered member on our forum.

• You must use your real IP address to enter the giveaway/contest.
    • If you enter the giveaway using a proxy or VPN we will assume that you've other account/s hence, Your entry will not be counted and You Will Be Disqualified.
    • The participants are advised to temporarily stop the proxy or vpn services if you're using it, while posting your entry here.
    • I reserve the right to change the rule if it is needed at any time during the contest time.
    • One post per one user is allowed.
    • Please avoid posting here if you don't need it & stop debating in this thread.
    • The contestant/s are requested to note down the start and end date of this contest to avoid future inconvenience.
    • Read the original post thoroughly as it contains all the information necessary to post a valid entry.
    • Those entries not meeting the giveaway requirements will not be considered valid and will be omitted.

2. This contest starts from 16th. September and will end on 2nd. October.2015 Winners will be randomly selected using RANDOM.ORG on 2nd. Otober. 2015 all time is GMT+5.30.

• The winner/s will respond to the winning PM within 4 days (96 hours) or the win will be void.

The winners will remember the important note written above to avoid the future misunderstanding.

If you agree with the terms & conditions written above, you're welcome!

[​IMG]

Thanks,
    sid_16.

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sid_16

sid_16 MDL Giveaway Organiser

Oct 15, 2011
    The contest is live now.
    GOOD LUCK!!:thumbsup:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mr.X

Mr.X MDL Guru

Jul 14, 2013
    Thanks a lot sid

Count me in please, of course. :cool:

4. ppu

ppu MDL Junior Member

Apr 10, 2015
    Good I am in .

Thanks

5. pepinek

pepinek MDL Junior Member

Aug 20, 2009
    Please, count me in.

6. Chibi ANUBIS

Chibi ANUBIS MDL Chibi Developer

Apr 28, 2014
    Count me in ! :clap:

7. azlvda

azlvda MDL Member

Jun 28, 2009
    count me in

8. Bio Hazard

Bio Hazard MDL Member

Nov 23, 2013
  9. Sklipnott

Sklipnott MDL Novice

Jan 6, 2015
    Thank you sid_16

Count me in, please. :worthy:

10. jrufg2004

jrufg2004 MDL Novice

May 19, 2014
    Count me in, please

11. ipkonfig

ipkonfig MDL Junior Member

Jul 14, 2009
    Do count me in :)

12. ZarkBit

ZarkBit MDL Junior Member

Jun 18, 2015
    Count me in.

Good luck everyone!

13. Freeman_0406

Freeman_0406 MDL Novice

Jun 29, 2015
    Count me in, please :biggrin:

14. trungpt

trungpt MDL Addicted

Dec 15, 2009
    I did try this app before. However, the popup is displayed very slow, causing several applications cannot connect to the internet :(

15. fLOW.

fLOW. MDL Senior Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Count me in :biggrin:

16. GOD666

GOD666 MDL Expert

Aug 1, 2015
    IN (please).

I never win anything. So allow me to congratulate the winners in advance and best of luck to us all. :)

17. toffee

toffee MDL Senior Member

Jan 8, 2015
    Thanks for this givaway! :groupwave:

18. Muggaen

Muggaen MDL Addicted

Dec 30, 2011
    Count me in, thanks

19. anuseems

anuseems MDL Novice

Jan 17, 2008
    Count me in, please