Convert a Win doc to a Jpg Question?

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Dazeoff, Oct 24, 2009.

1. Dazeoff

Dazeoff MDL Novice

Mar 27, 2009
    Sorry if I'm posting this question in the wrong section of the forum but I'm Googled out trying find a workable answer. I'm trying to convert a word doc that has a picture of a .doc logo and I'd like to convert that logo to a Jpg file so I can send a file by a C & P through an email. I tried a number of programs but none are what I'm looking for. When you know what your doing it's a piece of cake. Obviously I don't know how to do this. Any help or direction sure would be appreciated.

2. SCBrigth

SCBrigth MDL Senior Member

May 9, 2009
    #2 SCBrigth, Oct 24, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
    If I understood right, you have a picture inside a doc file and want to convert that picture to jpeg file?

If so, copy the picture, paste it on Paint and save as .jpg, you don't need any aditional app.

Or you may use the Windows Snipping Tool to capture the the screen area that you want and save to jpeg image.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dazeoff

Dazeoff MDL Novice

Mar 27, 2009
    #3 Dazeoff, Oct 24, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2009
    (OP)
    Thanks SC for the quick reply. I've tried the Paint approach as you suggested but I'm still not getting the results that I'm looking for. Basically what I'm trying to do is send a copy of a brochure by email and this flyer has 3 graphics imbedded. This is a new start up business and I don't want to send the brochure as an attachment. I won't open an attachment unless I know who the E is coming from. My goal is to do a C & P of my brochure and send it as as an outgoing email so the text and graphics show up in the receipient's emails in box. My brochure takes up a page and a quarter and I have struggled with trying to do get the flyer to go out without having the 3 graphics show up as an empty box with a red X. I'm running XP Pro with Office 2003. Now when I send the brochure to myself via E everything comes out but with some distortion of the text. Thinking everything is OK, I sent it to a friend of mine and the graphics don't show up. I'm really quite frustrated with this project. I've spent more hours on this than I care to count. I do admire someone thats teck savy and even at 70 years old I still learn something new every day. So pretty much is there a way to make a pix of the complete document and graphics that I can C & P onto an outgoing E. Thanks for your input on the Windows Snipping Tool. I didn't even know that existed. I haven't had a chance to explore that option just yet and I do appreciate your input.