Corsair voyager gt ,stopped working

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by cosminmocan, Jun 3, 2013.

1. cosminmocan

cosminmocan MDL Novice

Dec 20, 2012
    Hi ,i recently did something stupid, my usb was formated ,and made bootable using the microsoft usb bootable kit ,i was lasy and instead of formating the drive i just deleted everything on it and after that copied my files ,now the pc wont recognise it ,it noraml in device manager ,but it wont show any volume ,and i tryied the live edition of Gparted ,also no luck.
    The stick is not broken ,it lights normaly and im sure i messed it up ,how can i repair it ,(format)?

2. zen45

zen45 MDL Addicted

Feb 25, 2010
    have you tried the corsair support forums, I also have a corsair voyager GT 128 gig usb 3.0 and it wasn't recognized on my usb 3.0 MSI system, it seemed to be related to the renas drivers. now it works great, it seems like there were quite a few people having problems with the voyagers not formatting or being recognized they have formatting tools you can download and other utilities you can download, hope that helps you out :)

3. cosminmocan

cosminmocan MDL Novice

Dec 20, 2012
    Believe me ,mine was 1 year and 8 months old ,now drivers issue ,i tried it on 3 diferent sistem ,each running other os, win xp win 8 and linux mint.
    It called the RAW state and mine is know to be and i state the guys from corsair ,,UNRELIABLE,, i just lost 16 gb of info :)) no big deal i guess
    Anyway thx alot zen45