Could you imagine a life without a Computer?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Windows4live, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Windows4live

Windows4live MDL Addicted

Jan 31, 2011
    #1 Windows4live, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2011
    Today computers are everywhere and used by people all over the world!
    Could you imagine a life without computer?

2. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Yes i can when I go on vacation it's no phone or pc and it;s brilliant

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Niekess

Niekess MDL Addicted

Mar 31, 2011
    A life without computers is not possible, since everything we use daily is mostly computer made.
    However, its more of the phase you use your computer, for me is it for gaming and college work. However there are people who just use it only for mail or search something up when needed, rest of the time they are with friends outside or doing other things.

If I can go now spend time off the computer with friends every time, then I do.
    I wish to only use a computer for mail and searching stuff up, not to spare free time with when nothing else to do... the problem is, everyone is using it for spare time and not just for mail anymore.

4. Windows4live

Jan 31, 2011
    two? one not enough? You have a wife or girlfriend?
    Maybe a son would help also :D CanounaJR ;)

5. Red Squirrel

Red Squirrel MDL Junior Member

May 6, 2010
    A world without computers would potentially be possible, but not as productive. Now a world without machines, that would be very tough. Just think of food production and what not, imagine that being done by hand today. Somehow, people survived back in the day farming by hand, but now, with more population and what not, I wonder if it would be the case. I guess more people would just be fending for themselves more. Grow your own plants etc.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. half Man Half Biscuit

half Man Half Biscuit MDL Addicted

Jun 1, 2011
    Of course i can live without them.
    Seriously if you can´t find activity without computers,than something is wrong with you (no harm but is so).

Now i´m 22 and buyed my first Pc about 6 months ago,all the 21 1/2 years i lived perfectly without them :)
    A nice curved girl is much more interesting than a computer

Here is a nice example to choose between

This

[​IMG]

or this it´s your choice

[​IMG]

FOR ME DEFINATLY NUMBER 1 ;)

7. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    :laie: Perfect, couldn't have said it better myself

8. jayblok

jayblok MDL Guru

Dec 26, 2010
    Biscuit,is that you in number 2!!??:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

9. Windows4live

Jan 31, 2011
    Off-Topic :D

10. Nawzil

Nawzil MDL Guru

Jun 18, 2011
    I can live without my girlfriend but I can not live without my computer.

11. half Man Half Biscuit

Jun 1, 2011
    #11 half Man Half Biscuit, Nov 13, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
    Thank you guys for your understanding.

@ Jayblok nope it´s not me,if we are gonna marry you should now how i look like :D

@ R29K I know you understand me,as i understand you too.That´s why your my sidekick

@ B8 Nobody knows if Yen-kun is a MAN or a GIRL,there are some rumors here around but it´s not my to talk about that.
    Maybe it is his wife or maybe it´s her husband DUNNO mate

@ Nawzil DUNNO what to say to you.Maybe you just want to be cool here in MDL and you said that or you really are a computer lover.Mate a computer isn´t nice and soft like a nicely curved girl

12. Nawzil

Nawzil MDL Guru

Jun 18, 2011
    I am really a computer lover. I know a computer isn´t nice and soft like a nicely curved girl but I still like my computer. I love my girlfriend too.

It seems you all you care about is a nicely curved girl.

13. 60cent

60cent MDL Senior Member

May 31, 2011
    A computer can be fun if you know when to stop,but if sit in front of it whole day than...
    I like girls a lot,especially those curved ones.

14. dareckibmw

dareckibmw MDL Expert

Jun 16, 2009
    My God! computer over a girl? some of you guys need to get laid or something, I mean psychically NOT virtually :D

15. Josh Cell

Josh Cell MDL Developer

Jan 8, 2011
    If this:

I'm really NOT have any chance for work with the Coding World :eek::eek::eek:

Really, I work with Networks and Hardware Maintence, is an double-kill in my my jobs o_O

* Triple kill with Application Development :D

16. ambidav

ambidav MDL Guru

May 14, 2008
    A computer is essential in this day and age, It's part of everybodys life like social networking, work, shopping, ect, It can easily be abused and very addictive!! If used the wrong way!! But also there are people out there that really spend a lot of time doing what they do! Be it software developers, coders ect! it doesn't mean to say they are addictied! it's just what they enjoy doing!! :)

[​IMG]
    :D

17. Nawzil

Nawzil MDL Guru

Jun 18, 2011
    No, do not remind me again.

18. Windows4live

Jan 31, 2011
    Is it part of the Windows wife Anytime Upgrade? :D

19. R29k

R29k MDL GLaDOS

Feb 13, 2011
    Could you imagine life without eyesight, that's a more interesting question

20. half Man Half Biscuit

Jun 1, 2011
    Smartass R29K why did i know that something like this would come from you WHY? ;)

:eek: Err that would be really bad,it would be hard to get on with life after you loose your eyesight mate.Probably fall in depression for a long time,not a nice thought :(o_O