Cracked Office 2013 Sign-In

Discussion in 'Microsoft Office' started by mugu, Nov 18, 2012.

1. mugu

mugu MDL Novice

Jan 16, 2012
    Hello, I have a simple question. I have a cracked Version of Windows 8 and Office 2013, cracked thanks to this kms activation Adresse I got on this Forum. Is it dangerous to sign-in to sky drive with Office 2013? Will Microsoft know that I cracked the Software? Thanks for your answers guys, I am what you call a newbie I guess...o_O

2. TCM

TCM MDL Addicted

Aug 25, 2011
    Using KMS is not cracking.

3. BIOSNOIDEA

BIOSNOIDEA MDL Senior Member

Mar 8, 2009

KMS=Key Management Server (service). This is not a crack. This is as good as original......it is original. This is one of many other methods for MS product activation. The enterprise (companies) use this to manage large number/s or products. Otherwise it would be one key per disc. Can you imagine in a firm with 200 pcs and packages ?.
    You can do whatever you want. You will need to re activate product/s every 180 days. So get your KMS knowledge up and you will be fine.
    As far as I know this is the only exit, so far. Other methods are BIOS (or EFI UEFI as newer mother boards have now) but this is a different game and I am just Biosnoidea...........................:D

4. tgquan67

tgquan67 MDL Novice

Aug 15, 2012
    Nothing will happen. I have signed in for about a week, and it still run normally :rolleyes:

5. mugu

mugu MDL Novice

Jan 16, 2012
    #5 mugu, Nov 18, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2012
    (OP)
    Thank you very much for your answer and your time BIOSNOIDEA. I used to understand this Kind of stuff but since I am out of college (10 years) the technology goes too fast. Anyway the new office is GREAT and windows 8 is super fast on my thinkpad! :cool:

6. Zebady

Zebady MDL Novice

Aug 1, 2009
    10 years out of college and out of touch!!! I am right now over 50 years out of college and not thinking that way! it is not a great effort to remain in touch!

7. Pushkar112

Pushkar112 MDL Novice

Oct 20, 2010
    But What A Person Who Has Activated his edition using ms office key?