Create Multiple EXES with Spoom Studio 11.4.176

Discussion in 'Virtualization' started by Team 7U15, Dec 28, 2013.

1. Team 7U15

Team 7U15 MDL Novice

Oct 29, 2012
    #1 Team 7U15, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2014
    Create Multiple EXES with Spoon Studio 11.4.176

You'll need to have some patience because I do not speak your language. My language is Portuguese of Brazil, but hopefully help me with these words that translate with the the help of Google Translator.
    The program that I will use as an example is Office 2007
    The images in this tutorial are on my blog:

I- Create a component with Office 2007

First open spoom and do the scanning before an installation , after installing , not running Office , delete the folder C:\MSOCACHE and do PostScan with Spoon Studio

1 - In Multiple uncheck all boxes and click OK
    First, however , take notes and copy in the notepad the paths that are in File and Command Line Commands , ( but in the case of this Office does not have any command) . This will be used later to create launchers or EXEs, you want to call. EX:
    @PROGRAMFILESX86@\Microsoft Office\Office12\EXCEL.EXE
    @PROGRAMFILESX86@\Microsoft Office\Office12\INFOPATH.EXE
    @PROGRAMFILESX86@\Microsoft Office\Office12\MSPUB.EXE
    Etc ...

2 - Save as usually Office2007.exe

3 - For the rest , do nothing , I would have to skip the main part but there goes the little details :

3.1 - In the window Select sandbox Location, leave it as is , do not do anything , because everything will be cleared when converting to component

4 - In the window Spoon/Filesystem button , just delete the files you have to delete and ready , and not have to delete anything if you did not run Office after installation and now deleted the folder MSOCACHE okay . I usually also delete the folder Documents and setings to avoid not to incompatibility with Windows 7 or 8 , since I create with Windows XP , but there you go .
    The rest do not need to do anything (not splash or settings )
    Just convert to component by clicking on the little arrow and select Project Tipe : Component

5 And compile click Build button for Office2007.svm component arises.

II- Create EXEs launch of Office 2007

1 - After creating the component , suppose you create an Office component named Office2007.svm . Then after that , just open the spoom no assistant or anything , like totally clean .

Upstairs, click the Multiple button and it will open a window

File in place the full path of the program launcher type :
    @PROGRAMFILESX86@\Microsoft Office\Office12\POWERPNT.EXE

In Command Line Do not put ANYTHING (updated ) , just place and ask if the program is contained in the component Multiple understand? .

Trigger in place only the first name without the .EXE, identical Multiple component
    POWERPNT

Recalling that the right side of the box should be checked and still in the end , give a click on the tab file for setting down lower and be validated . ( this is the same thing spoon )
    To ensure , click OK and then click on the Multiple button to confirm that you entered did .

important

2 - In Settings\Process configuration , you have to put the location for the individual SandBox for each Office application type @APPDIR@\App\Word; @APPDIR@\App\Publisher; @APPDIR@\App\Excel and so before (or @APPIR@\Office\Word ; @APPIR@\Office\Publisher , etc. .. If you do not give conflicting and Office can not open properly .

3 - During this part , another important detail : Click the button SVMs
    2013-12-27_084810.PNG
    4 - It will open a window and you should put the name and path of the component as in the image below :
    SVM search pattern: @APPDIR@\Office2007.svm
    Required SVM name : Office2007.svm
    2013-12-25_190013.png

Recalling again that the spoon is necessary to click on Required SVM Name to descend further down and validate the bagasse . Click OK and then click on the button to confirm that SVMs entered what you did . It has to look like the picture above .

Putting a name to the end Launcher and report location to save it in the compilation

1 - Up in OutputFile click Browser , a window will open and you should put a name to your launcher and a place to save it . Type Microsoft Office Word 2007
    or any other name , then you can even rename it if you want.

Add an Icon

1 - In settings \ Aba Properties button to uncheck Inherit Properties box and click Browser and navigate to the launcher that contains the icon for your program ( It should be in your program where the component was created folder , in the example image below:
    Files\@PROGRAMFILESX86@\Microsoft Office\Office12\WINWORD.EXE . Maybe several icons appear and you should select one and click OK .

Adding a Splash

1 - In the Startup Settings tab you can also select a splash that must be in BMP format , simply click the Select ballot and you can also determine the time it comes with 6 seconds . . I recommend putting 2 or 3 seconds maximum .

end

1 - There can now compile. The compilation takes less than 1 second. Then repeat this with the other launchers Office and ready . EX :

@PROGRAMFILESX86@\Microsoft Office\Office12\EXCEL.EXE
    @PROGRAMFILESX86@\Microsoft Office\Office12\INFOPATH.EXE
    @PROGRAMFILESX86@\Microsoft Office\Office12\MSPUB.EXE
    @PROGRAMFILESX86@\Microsoft Office\Office12\MSTORE.EXE
    @PROGRAMFILESX86@\Microsoft Office\Office12\OIS.EXE
    @PROGRAMFILESX86@\Microsoft Office\Office12\POWERPNT.EXE
    @PROGRAMFILESX86@\Microsoft Office\Office12\WINWORD.EXE

2 - suggested to save the file names :

Microsoft Office Word 2007.exe
    Microsoft Office Publisher 2007.exe
    Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007.exe
    Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007.exe