create win7 usb install without oem stuff

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by graph, Mar 26, 2014.

1. graph

graph MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2014
    hi guys,

i have a zoostorm recovery dvd that installs windows 7 and creates a hidden recovery partition aswell.

i want to copy this dvd and customise it so that no oem logos/info etc. remains.

today i have been trying out wintoolkit and gimagex but not really getting anywhere.

after opening some .wim files and looking around to try and locate the oem stuff i cant seem to find anything related.

i'm just wondering if it is possible to do what i'm trying?

basically i want to be able to do what this recovery disk does, install windows and also create a recovery partition by itself minus all the (zoostorm) oem logos etc..

cheers ​

2. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    Can you please share the OEM:SLP key first??

3. graph

graph MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2014
    how do i find it and why do you need that?

cheers

4. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009
    #4 Tito, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  5. graph

graph MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2014
    finally sorted it, at last.

i now have an updated win7 home premium (can be any version if need be) with sp1 x64 o/s with recovery partition creator on a bootable usb stick.

its pre-activated and updates no problem with no oem branding or activation details/requirements displayed whilst installing and when installed.

cheers

(now wheres my medal!? lol)

6. s1ave77

s1ave77 Has left at his own request

Aug 15, 2012
    Did you share the key?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. graph

graph MDL Novice

Mar 26, 2014
    i dont think there is any key to share, would there even be one on my zoostorm laptop or the dvd?

there wasnt an o/s installed on the lappy when i bought it, i just used a win7 iso from digi river an activated with daz.

the zoostorm recovery dvd i got by chance, it was included with the 1st lappy i bought, but i sent that back (keeping the dvd) and the 2nd lappy i recieved didnt have one.

cheers