Creating A Windows 7 All In One ISO With All Language Packs (X86 & X64)

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by BennyBron, Sep 9, 2010.

1. BennyBron

BennyBron MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2010
    Hello!
    I have a Preactived Windows 7 Retail All In One ISO Image (11 versions: Starter to Enterprise X86 And X64) in English. I would like to have a choice between 35 language packs during installation. basically what I`m trying to get is a USB drive that has all windows 7 editions (11 versions X86 And X64) on all 35 available languages

how to do it? i cannot use vlite or 7 lite or any other tool
    If such iso is anywhere on the net and you can give me a link, please do it!!
    Thank you in advance,
    Benny

2. BennyBron

BennyBron MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2010
    this is just for 64 or 86 not for both

3. nasa

nasa MDL Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Both. but you can't repair a x64 install because the setup is x86

4. BennyBron

BennyBron MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2010
    are you sure i can do it with my image? can i integrate the language packs to all of the versions?

5. nasa

nasa MDL Member

Dec 2, 2007
    I used that tuto on an AIO disc I made (using another tuto :)) to add a language to all the editions.

P.S

The disc works

6. BennyBron

BennyBron MDL Novice

Apr 10, 2010
    #7 BennyBron, Sep 9, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2010
    (OP)
    with 64 bit and 32?!!?!
    can you upload the iso file please?

7. FreeStyler

FreeStyler MDL Guru

Jun 23, 2007
    You can, but you must have both language packs discs, you have languagepacks made for 64-bit and languagepacks for 32-bit OS, besides that the base "bootimage" is like nasa said 32-bit only, so repairing a 64-bit installed OS using this intended USB disk will fail.

Anyway, i suggest you search these forums, all information to 'make' such USB disk can be found on our forums, sharing a pre-made/customized DVD like you asked is against our furum rules not allowed.

8. mtrvtbg

mtrvtbg MDL Novice

Nov 1, 2009
    I already made such image (Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Pro, Ultimate, Enterprise in both x86 and x64) (note I've deliberately missed the word DVD) because the total amount of space required was about 17 GB! It was not worth it! Because it would fit only on BD and they are still expensive and not so common!
    If you want you can download my images and save a good 4-5 days of adding languages to install.wim... Damn it I cant post links yet... Anyway just search DEVILBG in TPB and you'll find them :)