Creating a Windows 7 All-In-One .ISO with EVERY (all 35) Language Packs?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by NNJZ, Jul 17, 2012.

1. NNJZ

NNJZ MDL Novice

Jul 16, 2012
    Hello;

I am new to this forum, and have a question (regarding this thread : 5189-TUTO-slipstream-MUI-language-pack-in-installation-DVD - sorry for no link, I need 20 posts before I can post urls) that is significantly different from the current conversation (I did not want to hijack the thread).

I would like to create 2 .ISOs : one x86 and one x64 (The end size of the resulting ISO does not matter).

Each ISO should have all versions (Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, etc, up to Ultimate/Enterprise) to choose from at the time of install.

Also, each ISO should allow the user to select the language to install Windows 7 in.
    (The installer/installation environment should be in English only, along with the "F8 - repair my computer" PE environment).

I know this is a lot to ask. I had attempted the tutorial several times, each resulting in errors. To reiterate, the end result size does not matter. I would prefer as well if the ISO was not a x86/x64 combination (abomination?). If possible, I'd also like to have SP1 slip streamed.

This way, no matter what language or edition I need to install; I have it. If I need to install Windows 7 x86 Home Basic in German, easy. Windows Professional x64 in French - we can do that too. Windows Ultimate x86 in Spanish? No Problemo.

Any help with this would be extremely appreciated. I have been searching for a disk like this for some time.
    Thanks,
    NNJZ

2. evox

evox MDL Novice

Oct 11, 2011
    Look for WinAIO or search for "HowTo : create a multi language Windows 7 DVD installer". if you do everything correct you can create one.
    I created one for myself

3. evox

evox MDL Novice

Oct 11, 2011
    Or you can google [h=3]How to make a multi-language windows installation disk[/h]Follow the steps and will be fine