Damaged photos

Discussion in 'Application Software' started by Jaksxker, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Jaksxker

Jaksxker MDL Junior Member

Jan 18, 2014
  2. MrG

MrG MDL Expert

May 31, 2010
    I plug my digital camera into the PC using the usb wire the camera came with, then switch the camera on & after windows sees the folder just drag & drop the photos to my desktop, works perfectly every time.
    Sadly you didn't upload your damaged photo using the MDL image uploader & is not visible unless I download it & unzip it, which I wont do as I tend to be a cautious downloader now days.

3. urie

urie Moderator
    Staff Member

May 21, 2007
    @ skyljuker, don't know what is happening with your system but just the other week it was
    Now you are getting corrupt photos yes that can happen after trying to recover files and photos data can be corrupt so your photos may have errors. I have had same problem myself when trying to recover photos for someone in the family, most photos were intact others were corrupted.

4. Jaksxker

Jan 18, 2014
    Since then I put photos via the USB cable. But since those photos neufungovali, I had to use the recovery and finds only drives / USB. When connecting via cable so as the camera's view and not as drives / USB.

5. Jaksxker

Jan 18, 2014
    Ok, so it can be somehow recover or not? You could download and open a file with photos?

6. Jaksxker

Jan 18, 2014
    I tried about 20 recovery programs, but not 4card. Thank you I'll try.

7. Jaksxker

Jan 18, 2014
    4Card not help. My photos have unfortunately probably will not go to recover: ((