Daz Loader Not Working?

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jammyboo, Dec 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jammyboo

jammyboo MDL Novice

Dec 12, 2009
    Hey all, I've just installed Windows 7 Ultimate on my Dell Inspiron 640m and I cant seem to get any loader (Daz's 1.7 or Hazar's and Orbit30) to work!

I cant seem to install 'software mod' as it says a system error has been logged and when I install the certificate and serial, it says I'm activated and restarts and the Status: Unactivated (Untouched), what does then green light signify in the bottom right of the picture?

Anyone with any suggestions always appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Check that the software protection service is running, if it is then it will be an OEM partition thats interfering.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jammyboo

jammyboo MDL Novice

Dec 12, 2009
    Sorry, im an awful noob :eek: how do I check if SLP is running and how will I fix the OEM partition? Re-install?

Thanks!

4. Daz

Daz MDL Developer / Admin
    Staff Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. sanjeevkhatoi

sanjeevkhatoi MDL Novice

Oct 24, 2011
    loader 2.0.9 not working for me

I bought a new samsung laptop and installed windows 7 ultimate 32 bit. And after windows installation I used windows loader 2.0.9 by daz and followed each and every step. but after clicking on restart button the laptop freezes on start up !! After that I followed the steps written by daz '' Is Windows failing to boot after you installed the loader? Just do the following.

* Boot up the PC from your Windows installation disk
    * Select the "Repair your computer" option
    * Select "Command Prompt"
    * Input "bootsect.exe /nt60 SYS /force" (without quotes)
    * Restart the PC

Note: If the above doesn't fix your boot issue then use the command "bootsect.exe /nt60 ALL /force" instead. Just make sure you remove all USB flash drives before you use the command. '' but no luck !!
    I'am not a techie...and I have tried virtually everything possible !! Please help me !!

6. Tito

Tito Super Mod / Adviser
    Staff Member

Nov 30, 2009